AEEE Syllabus 2017 – Amrita University Syllabus For B-Tech Entrance Exam 2017 – Download Amrita University Entrance Exam Model Question Papers With Solutions : Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University (AVVU) has published AEEE Syllabus 2017 on its official site. Candidates who are searching Amrita University Syllabus B.Tech. Engineering Entrance Examination 2017, may find here all details. By AEEE 2017 Syllabus provides complete information about the important topics of the subjects which is must compulsory to start exam preparation.
By following the detail of AEEE Syllabus 2017, you may get detail about the important topics and concepts. AEEE Entrance Exam syllabus will help you to attempt maximum number of questions in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2017. Before starting the aeee 2017 exam preparation, check Scheme of of AEEE 2017 Scheme, AEEE Pattern & AEEE Syllabus 2017 details. Candidates may also Download Amrita University Entrance Exam Model Question Papers With Solutions in supporting materials. Amrita University Syllabus For B-Tech, details are given below. Advised to all, read the mentioned details carefully.
Mode Of Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 | Detail About AEEE Entrance Exam / Syllabus 2017 :
Remember Important Dates for AEEE 2017 Events :
Amrita University will be conducting AEEE 2017 Entrance Examination in two separate modes i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) & Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P). Students, going to write in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 fill a Aeee 2017 Application Form on or before last date, that is 30th March 2017. Candidates are required to choose a option from CBT and P&P to attend AEEE 2017. Candidates can’t attend both. AEEE Pen & Paper based Engineering Entrance Test will be held in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala state only.
Computer Based Test (CBT) is conducted in 96 cities at all over the Country. Candidates, who have interested to attend Amrita Entrance Exam 2017, can check list of CBT & P&P AEEE 2017 Exam Centers details here.
AEEE CBT ?
Computer Based Test (CBT) means that, candidates are required to sit in front of computer system which is connected to a server. Question paper are presented on the computer. Candidates will have to answer the questions on the computer through the use of keyword or mouse.
AEEE P&P Test ?
Pen & Paper based test is an offline test in which candidates are required to do answer of all questions on omr sheet. Offline mode test is an traditional test, in which printed question booklets are distributed to the candidates. The answers are to be marked in printed OMR answer sheets.
Scheme of AEEE (Amrita) Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 :
Amrita University will holding the AEEE 2017 in two modes as well as mentioned above. Computer Based Test AEEE will be conducting continue 4 days on a particular time. Date of Amrita Entrance Exam 2017 for Amrita Schools of Engineering Admission 2017 is given below.
A. AEEE CBT Exam Scheme :
1). Duration of the amrita engineering entrance exam 2017 will be 2.30 hours.
2). Dates & Slots of aeee 2017 is below.
|Dates and Days||Number of Slots|
|20th April 2017 (Thursday)||Number of operating slots will depend on the number of candidates in each center. The candidate can select date and slot of their choice, subject to availability, by visiting the University website www.amrita.edu/aeee after Aeee 2017 Application Form over.|
|21st April 2017 (Friday)|
|22nd April 2017 (Saturday)|
|23rd April 2017 (Sunday)|
3). There will be different question sets in different slots of AEEE 2017.
B. AEEE Pen & Paper Test (P&P) Scheme :
1). Duration of the aeee p&p test, will be 2.30 hours.
2). Date & Slot detail are under :-
- Date & Day : 29th April 2017 (Saturday).
- Exam Time : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Exam Slot : P&P test is conducted in one slot only.
3). Printed question booklets in will be set in four different versions, which will be distributing among the candidates.
Special Note : An expert committee will ensure that the question set of P&P is of comparable standard with respect to content, nature of questions and difficulty level when compared with the question sets of computer based test. The decision of the expert committee in this matter will be final and binding on the candidates.
About The Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination Patter & Evaluation :-
2. AEEE 2017 consisting one paper.
3. Total number of questions in aeee exam paper will be 100.
4. All questions will be multiple choices based called objective types.
5. Questions will from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
6. Each question will having four options and you have to choose only one answer.
7. Negative marking policy is applicable for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2017.
8. Each right answer shall carry 3 marks and each wrong mark answer deducting one mark. Do it carefully..
9. If no response, not mark will be given.
Distribution Of AEEE 2017 Marks :-
- Mathematics : 40 questions carry out 120 marks.
- Physics : 30 questions carry out 90 marks.
- Chemistry : 30 questions carry out 90 marks.
- Total questions will be 100 and total marks will be 300 in Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017.
Important Topics For AEEE Syllabus 2017 :
AEEE Syllabus 2017 comprise topics from three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. All the topics covered various types of topics.
AEEE 2017 Syllabus For Physics :
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magneto statics
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Modern physics
- Oscillations and waves
- Ray and wave optics
- Solids and fluids
- Units and dimensions
AEEE Syllabus 2017 For Chemistry :
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Basic concepts
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Co-ordination compounds
- D, f – block elements
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- P – block elements
- Polymers and biomolecules
- S – block elements
- Solid state and solutions
AEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 For Mathematics :
- Binomial Theorem
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Complex Numbers
- Conic Sections
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Linear Inequalities
- Matrices and Determinants
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and Series
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
Important Links For AEEE 2017 :
|Find Your Information|
|Attention – AEEE Application Form 2017 – Registration Last date is 31.03.2017||CLick here|
|AEEE OMR Application Outlets 2017||CLick here|
|AEEE Complete Syllabus 2017||Download Here|
|Physics Paper Syllabus For AEEE 2017||Download Here|
|Chemistry Paper Syllabus For AEEE 2017||Download Here|
|Mathematics Paper Syllabus For AEEE 2017||Download Here|
|AEEE Admit Card 2017 / AEEE 2017 Hall Ticket||CLick here|
|Note : Write us, if you want to get more detail about any Engineering Entrance Examination in India.|
Conclusion : AEEE Syllabus 2017. Amrita University Syllabus For B-Tech (Engineering) Entrance Examination. Candidates may download Amrita University Entrance Exam Model Question Papers With Solutions here.