APSC Recruitment 2017 (Advt. No.35PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018) – Download Application Form For Assam Professor, Lecturer, Librarian & Instruction Bharti 2017: Good news for all of them searching Govt. Jobs in Assam. If you are one of them, can apply for latest apsc bharti 2017. The Assam Public Service Commission announced 353 posts in State Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics of Assam under Higher Education (Tech.) Department. Candidates can choose a post from APSC Assistant Professor (Technical & Non-Technical), Librarian, Lecturer (Tech. & Non-Tech), Librarian and Senior Instructor vacancy. Eligible & interested candidates may send Assam Bharti Ap plication before last date. Last date of submission Assam psc recruitment application form is 27th June 2017.
Know About Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr. James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Highlights On APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification: Assam PSC Professor & Lecturer Jobs 2017
|Exam Name||APSC Competitive Recruitment Exam 2017|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Posting Department||State Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics of Assam under Higher
Education (Tech.) Department
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Librarian & Senior instructor Post|
|Total Post in APSC||353|
|Job Location||Assam state only|
|Detail About||Assam APSC Recruitment 2017|
|Recruitment Advt.||ADVT. NO. 05/2017 – No.35PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018|
|Assam PSC Official Website||http://www.apsc.nic.in/|
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 For Asst Professor, Lecturer, Librarian & Instructor Vacancies: The Assam Public Service Commission invites applications in offline mode. Indian Citizens can apply for apsc professor jobs & other job posts. Assam Govt. announced 353 vacancies in the State Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics of Assam under Higher Education (Tech.) Department. To get selection for APSC Recruitment Post, you have to appear in the written examination and personal interview. Qualified applicants will get good amount by Govt. of Assam. For more detail age limit, education qualification, selection process, apply process, important dates & apsc syllabus details are below.
Bifurcation Of Assam APSC Lecturer & Professor Jobs 2017:
- Assistant Professor (Technical) : 66 Post
- Assistant Professor (Non Technical) : 15 Post
- Librarian : 01 Post
- Lecturer (Technical) : 113 Post
- Lecturer (Non Technical) : 86 Post
- Librarian : 11 Post
- Senior Instructor : 61 Post
Candidates can apply for the latest apsc bharti 2017 if they have required eligibility criteria for the post. If you don’t have required education qualification & age limit in which you have interest, do not apply. Your application shall be rejected without any information. Remember also, Incomplete applications will be rejected. No Documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of apsc recruitment application. Before apply for the current Assam psc vacancy, confirm your eligibility criteria from here.
What is Age & Education Qualification For APSC Recruitment 2017? Eligibility Criteria For Assam Assistant Professor & Lecturer Vacancy 2017: –
1. Assam Assistant Professor (Tech.) Vacancy in 9 Different Subjects in Engineering Colleges of Assam (66 post):
Candidates should possess B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M. Tech. in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Tele Communication / Computer Science / Industrial & Production / Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B. Tech. or M.E./M. Tech., to apply for apsc assistant professor (technical) vacancy.
2. APSC Assistant Professor (Non-Technical) Recruitment in 5 Different Subjects in Engineering Colleges of Assam (15 post):
Candidates must have possess Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree Level in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / English / Commerce with NET/SLET/SET cleared and/or PhD. Degree awarded in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009 for Assam apsc assistant professor (non-technical) recruitment posts.
3. APSC Assam Librarian Jobs in Engineering Colleges of Assam (1 post):
Interested in apply applicants should required A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Participants must be Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
4. Assam APSC Lecturer (Technical) Bharti in Different Subjects in Polytechnics of Assam (113 posts):
Applicants are required a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Bio-Medical, Instrumentation, Electronics & Tele Communication , Printing Technology, Industrial & Production, Computer, Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering with First class or equivalent. If the candidate has a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology, First Class or equivalent required at Bachelor’s or Master’s Level for latest lecturer jobs in APSC.
5. APSC Govt. Lecturer (Non Technical) Vacancy in Different subjects in Polytechnics of Assam (86 posts):
Applicants, who have to apply for apsc lecturer jobs, must possess Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree Level in Physics / Chemistry /Mathematics / English / Commerce with NET/SLET/SET cleared and/or PhD. Degree awarded in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009.
6. Assam Librarian Jobs in Polytechnics of Assam (11 posts):
Candidates required A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library along with Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
7. APSC Senior Instructor Bharti in 8(eight) different Subject in Polytechnics of Assam (61 posts):
Desired candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in the Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Bio-Medical / Computer / Electronics & Telecommunication / Industrial & Production Engineering from AICTE recognized Institutes with First Class or 60%.
Age Limit For APSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who possess required education qualification for the latest apsc jobs 2017 and age between 21 years to 43 years as on 01-01-2017, can apply for APSC Bharti Recruitment 2017. Do not apply if you not completed 21 years and over of 43 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
1. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST (P) / ST (H) candidates.
2. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC, ST and other candidates as per Govt.
3. There will be no age bar for regular departmental candidates provided they apply through proper channel.
What are the salary & pay scale for Assam Lecturer, Librarian & Instructor Vacancy? Per Month Salary For Assam Assistant Professor Recruitment Post: –
|Post Name||Salary & Grade Pay|
|Assistant Professor (Technical)||Salary: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 6000/-
|Assistant Professor (Non-Technical)|
|Librarian||Salary: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
|Senior Instructor||Salary: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 3300/-
APSC Recruitment 2017: Application Fee For Lecturer & Other Vacancy:
Candidates are not need to pay application fee for latest apsc recruitment 2017.
Selection Process For Assam APSC Recruitment Bharti 2017:
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview. All those, whose application form have been submitted before last date with proper information, may participate in written examination conducted by Assam Public Service Commission. After APSC Registration, the commission will notify the date of examination. You can get the latest update from APSC official site at apsc.nic.in. Written test qualified applicants will have to attend the interview examination.
After qualifying the Apsc recruitment exam and interview, candidates will be posted on the applied post. From the date of joining, you will get paid prescribed post salary.
Read Important Instructions Before Submitting APSC Jobs Application Form 2017:
1. Candidates should be clearly written name of the post applied for in bold letters in the envelope containing APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
2. You have to submit only offline form that have been available on Assam Public Service Commission site at www.apsc.nic.in.
3. The last date of receipt dully filled apsc recruitment application form is 27th June 2017.
4. If APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form is received after last date, will be rejected.
5. Applicant, who have ensure that he/she have required eligibility & signed in the application form shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
Process of Submission APSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form: –
Step 1: Download Application Form:
1. Firstly, you are required to download application form for latest APSC Recruitment 2017 Posts.
2. To download recruitment form, visit Assam Public Service Commission site.
3. Go to recruitment section and download apsc vacancy application form.
4. Print the application form on A4 size paper.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form with Genuine Detail:
1. After download the Application Form of APSC lecturer, Professor, Librarian & other post, fill the complete detail carefully.
2. Fill your Name, Father Name, Date of Birth Address, Mobile Number, Email Address, Qualification Details in application form.
3. Detail should be same as matriculation marks sheet.
4. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application.
5. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
6. In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law.
Step 3: Attach Mandatory Documents With APSC Application Form:
After filling up APSC Recruitment Application Form, attach Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate /
Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Important Dates For Assam PSC Vacancy 2017:
APSC Recruitment ADVT. NO. 05/2017
APSC Notification No.35PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018 .
Starting Date of Submission Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form: 25th May 2017.
Last Date of Receipt Application Form For Assam APSC Lecturer Vacancy: 27th June 2017.
Important Links For Latest APSC Jobs 2017:
Final Words: The Assam Public Service Commission rolled out APSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for 353 Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Instructor post. Application mode will offline, so you can download apsc application form at Assam PSC official portal. Application Form will be receiving till 27.06.2017 in office hours only.