COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 : Comedk Entrance Exam for BE/B.Tech. Admission 2017 : Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka is going to conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017. Students, who have filled out comedk application form 2017 and get comedk 2017 registration number, can download TAT Exam Hall Ticket. Registered candidates can only download entrance exam admission ticket and can appear in the examination. COMEDK UGET Admit Card will be available from 05th May 2017. To download your admit card, you have to use your exam registration number, which you received after submitting comedk uget 2017 application form.
Comedk UGET 2017 Hall Ticket / Admit Card : COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card is must compulsory for each candidate, registered for ComedK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017. Without exam hall ticket / test admit card, candidates will not allowed in exam hall / room. Every year, Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka (COMEDK) organize UGET & PGET Entrance Examination. lakhs of applicants, every year participate in this medical, engineering and dental entrance examination to get entrance for higher study. If your comedk application form 2017 submitted successfully on or before last date, can download or print Comedk UGET 2017 Hall Ticket.
To download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017, visit www.comedk.org then click to comedk 2017 login button. Keep ready login credentials to download /print out hall ticket. Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka conducting Comedk entrance exam 2017 for admission to M.B.B.S (Medical), B.D.S (Dental), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture). More detail about COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017, is mentioned below.
Detail About COMEDK UGET 2017 Entrance Exam | COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 :
|Organization Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka|
|Examination Name||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam For||Admission to M.B.B.S (Medical), B.D.S (Dental), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering), B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)|
|Detail About||COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017|
About COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 :-
COMEDK is a popular entrance exam which is conducting for admission to various under graduate courses. Consortium of Medical, Dental & Engineering College of Karnataka conducts comedk uget entrance test every year to provide admission in to Medical, Engineering and Architecture programmes. COMEDK is an state level entrance examination holds every year in month of May and this session it will conducting on 14th May 2017. Admission will be providing in profession courses of Karnataka state.
|Important Events||Day of Exam||Important Dates for ComedK|
|ComedK application form 2017 Last Date||Thursday||20th April 2017|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam 2017||Sunday||14th May 2017|
|Date of availability COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017||Friday||05th May 2017|
|Last date to download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017||Saturday||13th May 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||Thursday||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||Monday||22nd May 2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||Friday||26th May 2017|
|Declaration of comedk entrance exam result 2017||Sunday||28th May 2017|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||Monday||29th May 2017|
Key Points Of COMEDK UGET 2017 Test Admission Ticket :
- Candidates, who have registered with COMEDK UGET 2017 Entrance Test, may download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 under comedk 2017 Applicant Login page. Comedk online test admission ticket will be available from 05th May 2017 on COMEDK official website at www.comedk.org 2017. Appearing applicants should download or print out COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT and bring it in the examination on prescribed time.
- Remember, Comedk 2017 TAT Hall Ticket will not be dispatched by any post, email or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be not be allowed to write in COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017, if they forget/ loss their COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Test Admission Ticket. Participants will have to bring compulsory documents along with COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017.
- Candidates are required to brought Comedk 2017 TAT Hall Ticket at the time of Counseling and keep it safe till completion of selection process.
- After taking the print out of online test admission ticket, candidates are cautioned to check the below mentioned details :-
a). Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number).
b). Candidates Name (as mentioned in the application form).
c). Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
d). Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
e). Test center details.
f). Test Timings
g). ID Proof Details
h). Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
i). General Instructions on TAT
- Candidates are advised read and follow instruction mentioned in COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Test Admission Ticket before appearing in the test.
- Facility of downloading COMEDK Admit Card, will be disabled on 13.05.2017.
- Do not laminate the TAT 2017.
- Show Comedk 2017 TAT Hall Ticket & required documents before entry in exam gate.
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Scheme & Pattern 2017 :
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 is mandatory for everyone seeking admission to B.E. Courses in member institutions of COMEDK. Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka will generating a merit /rank list based on the candidate’s score obtained in Entrance Examination.
COMEDK 2017 Test Pattern :
|Subjects||PCM (B.E.)||Date & Time|
|Physics||60 MCQ||From 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM of 14th May 2017|
COMEDK Entrance Exam Scheme 2017 :
- Comedk online admission test / examination will be English only.
- Each correct answer shall carry out 01 marks.
- COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2017 will be free from Negative Marking.
- This entrance examination total marks would be 180, so try to get maximum number of marks to secure your seat for admission.
- Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 (UGET – 2017) held for admission to undergraduate engineering courses as M.B.B.S (Medical), B.D.S (Dental), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture).
- COMEDK Syllabus : ComedK entrance examination is based on the existing syllabus of 10+2, 12th Std. / 2nd PUC.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Entrance Exam Centers :
COMEDK Entrance Examination 2017 will be held on the prescribed date & time in all the test centers. Comedk uget 2017 exam center list is mentioned below. Test cities has allotted to the candidates on the basis of first come first serve basis.
List of Engineering, Medical & Dental Entrance Examination :-
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram.|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan,|
|C.G||Bhilai & Durg, Bilaspur & Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Vadodara.|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshektra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Solan, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Deoghar,|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot, Belavavi (Belgaum), Ballari (Bellary), Bengaluru, Bidar, Vijayapura (Bijapur), Chikballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Kodagu, Davanagere, Dharwad, Doddaballapura, Gadag, Kalaburagi (Gulbarga), Hassan, Haveri, Hubballi (Hubli), Kolar, Mandya, Mangaluru (Mangalore), Mysuru (Mysore), Raichur, Shivamogga (Shimoga), Tumakuru (Tumkur), Udupi, Uttara Kannada,|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Idukki, Pathanmnthitta, Kasaragod.|
|M.P||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumba/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Toothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
What To Do At Time OF ComedK Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2017 :
- Report 120 minutes before commencement of comedk entrance test (8:00 AM) for morning session.
- The Examination Hall will be opened 60 minutes before COMEDK Entrance Test.
- Candidate must show COMEDK Online TAT / Admit Card and original Unique Photo Id Proof that was uploaded in the comedk application form 2017. Candidates, who does not possess downloaded COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 / Online TAT and original Unique Photo ID, shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall.
- At the time of entry in examination hall and During the examination time, the invigilator will check the COMEDK UGET 2017 Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate.
- After 9:30 AM, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to take the test, for morning session.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her 2 recent (not older than three months) passport size color photograph (the same which was uploaded to the comedk uget 2017 application form) during the conduct of COMEDK UGET-2017. At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, and ComedK TAT number.
- Kindly note that after the invigilator has verified the Online TAT, the candidates must sign on their Comedk 2017 TAT Hall Ticket / Online TAT and in the presence of the invigilator, also ensure that the invigilator signs on the Online TAT.
- The Candidates are not allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test duration and any attempt in this behalf is treated as one of the grounds of dismissal.
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before his /her session is complete on exam day.
What Not To Do At Time Of ComedK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 (UGET – 2017) :
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest not to carry any of the personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc. to the venue of the ComedK Entrance Examination as arrangement for safe keeping of the same cannot be assured.
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form /TAT.
- In the Examination Hall the candidate must find and occupy his / her specific place checking for the TAT number. If a candidate is found taking the test from a place which is not assigned to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Answer Key | COMEDK UGET Final Merit / Rank List 2017 (Result) :
Answer Key :-
Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka take a decision to conduct ComedK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 (UGET – 2017) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. Test will be conducting on 14th May 2017. The candidates, who will attending the Online Admission Test (OAT), can get COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2017 by online paying fee of Rs. 500/-. Answer key is a important thing, which through you can check right answers in this sheet.
Final Merit/Rank Publishing :
Examination Department of Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka will publishing ComedK Entrance Exam 2017 Result on 29th May 2017 on its official website at www.comedk.org. Final Merit / Rank list will be publishing on given date, that will be based on candidates performance in comedk entrance examination. COMEDK UGET 2017 Result will be available on comedk official site only. Use your comedk 2017 registration details to check or download uget exam result.
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 ?
To download COMEDK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket – Online Test Admit Card, reach Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka official website at www.comedk.org 2017. Enter comedk 2017 registration number and other login credentials. Candidates, who have filled comedk application form 2017, eligible to download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017. Last date of printing comedk admit card is 13th May 2017. Here is simply process to get print out comedk uget 2017 hall ticket, check it below.
Simply Process to Download ComedK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket :-
- Visit Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka official website at : www.comedk.org.
- Go to comedk 2017 login page.
- Enter comedk 2017 registration number & password.
- Press submit button.
- CLick to download COMEDK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card link.
- Submit your request by pressing enter button.
- If you have entered details correctly, TAT will showing on screen.
- After this, check the details carefully in COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 page.
- If you ok, then press print button.
- Bring your entrance test tall ticket at exam time.
Link to Download COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017 – CLick here [Available from 05.05.2017]
Must Check :-
Engineering Entrance Exams in India
State Wise Engineering & Medical Entrance Exams
Competitive Entrance Exams in India – Recruitment Exams
Medical & Dental Entrance Exams
Medical Entrance Exams
Top 10 Engineering Institute in India
Final Words :- Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental College of Karnataka is authorized organization to conduct COMEDK UGET Entrance Examination. COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 will be held on 14th May 2017 at various pre allotted examination centers. Candidates will have to brought COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 at exam time. Download your comedk admit card from 05th May 2017. Best of luck for your future endeavors.