Table of Contents
Gujarat Metro Online Examination Pattern 2017 : Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited has issued Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Notification for filling up 606 various posts. These 606 vacancies are, Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer (JE) and Maintainers. Applicants, who have submitted online applications against Advt. No : MEGA /HR / OM-Rect. / 2017/1 on or before last date in proper way, can appear in Gujarat Metro Online Examination 2017. Before appearing in mega company limited examination, you should check MEGA Non-Executive Posts Exam Pattern, Selection, Cut Off & Job Profile Details. Also check Written test scheme, pattern & syllabus for Gujarat Metro Exam 2017, which available on this page. I think, it will very helpfully for you.
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase.
About Gujarat Metro Online Examination Pattern 2017 | Gujarat Junior Engineer (JE) Examination 2017 :
MEGA invites applications from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for Non-Executive posts for operations & maintenance to be filled up on direct recruitment basis for a period of five years initially on contractual basis. Check brief detail about MEGA – Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Exam 2017, given as below.
Gujarat Metro Vacancies 2017 :
– Organization name : Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited.
– Popular as : MEGA Company Limited.
– Detail About : MEGA – Gujarat Metro Online Examination 2017 & Selection Details.
– Exam Advt. No : MEGA /HR / OM-Rect. / 2017/1.
– Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Registrations : 30.03.2017 to 30.04.2017.
– Date of Examination : June 2017 (as per official notification).
– Official Site of MEGA Co. Ltd. : www.gujaratmetrorail.com.
– Check Other Detail : MEGA Non-Executive Posts Exam Pattern, Selection, Cut Off & Job Profile Details.
MEGA Recruitment 2017 – Check Job Profile :-
1. Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/ST) : The job profile of Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) is inter-changeable in nature as per the requirement of Metro rail operations. The candidates will be responsible to perform all duties required for Operations of Metro rail, Depot Control Centers, Operation Control Centers, CCC etc, up keeping of Metro stations and all relevant works, as decided by Company from time to time.
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : The job profile of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), entails interaction with the commuters at Customer Care Centers (CCC) and catering to their needs & problems, looking after the activities of Metro Stations including operation control centers in shift duty on 24 x 7 basis. They will also have career progression towards Station Controller/Train Operator
3. Junior Engineer (JE) : The job profile of Jr.Engineers pertains to maintenance of various Electrical (Rolling Stock/Lift/Escalators/E&M/Power supply, stores etc), Electronics (Signaling & Telecom, Automatic Fair Collection, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Stores etc), Civil (P.Way, Works & Stores) & Mechanical systems and train maintenance, handling/operating Tower Wagon /Shunting etc. in shift duty including night shift..
4. Maintainer (MT) : The Job profile of Maintainer pertains to maintenance of various Systems & processes in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro trains and for installation/ execution of various systems like Lifts, Escalators, Track, Structure, Traction, E&M, Signaling, Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection, Train Coaches, P. Way, works, Stores Depots etc., in shift duty including night shift.
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure :
Job applicants, must check process of selection in gujarat metro rail recruitment examination. As per MEGA Recruitment Notification 2017, the Department of examination, will organizing online examination for applied candidates. MEGA – Gujarat Metro Rail Exam Authority scheduled the written / online examination in month of June 2017. Candidates selection would be made on the basis of Online Examination, Interview & Medical Examination.
Gujarat JE, CRA, SC/ST Examination Scheme 2017 :
1. Gujarati Language test : 20 marks
2. Online Test : 160 marks
3. Personal Interview : 20 marks (those who qualify in the online test only are eligible).
Check Gujarat Metro Online Examination Pattern 2017 – Post Wise :
A. For Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) & Junior Engineer :
1. Gujarat Metro SC, TO, CRA & Junior Engineer (JE) Exam consisting of two papers i.e Paper I & Paper II.
2. Total timing for all parts together 2 hours 15 minutes (135 minutes).
3. In which, 90 minutes for Part I and 45 minutes for Part II.
4. Part 1 : Gujarati Language (20 Questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (50 questions) and Quantitative aptitude (50 questions).
5. Part 2 : General English (10 questions) and Technical Knowledge (50 questions).
B. For Maintainers (MTNR) Post :
1. Duration of the examination for MEGA – Gujarat Metro MTNR Post will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
2. Test will consisting of one part.
3. Total question will be 105.
4. Test paper will be objective type.
5. Each question contains four option, in which you have to choose right answer one of them.
Subjects & Marks For Paper I :
1. Technical Knowledge : 50 questions
2. Gujarati language : 20 questions
3. Logical ability & Reasoning : 20 questions
4. Quantitative aptitude : 5 questions
5. General English : 10 questions
Minimum Passing Marks To Get Qualify :
Securing minimum score (General category candidates 60 percent marks and for reservation category (SC/ST / OBC) candidates 50 percent marks) in the test of Gujarati language shall only be considered for selection. The marks in Gujarati language will not be considered for merit listing.
Cut Off Marks :
Each test/part will have a minimum passing/cutoff score as well as on the total score as decided by Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited.
Download Gujarat Metro Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 :
It is advised to all, download your admission ticket, from the Mega Company Limited official site. Gujarat Metro JE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 will be available from 10 to 15 days before exam date. At the time of downloading exam hall ticket, you should enter your registration number & date of birth detail. Admit card is a compulsory document for each candidates, appearing in the test. Candidates are required to follow the important instructions at exam time. Download Gujrat Metro Admit Card to get more detail.
Important Link :-
Gujarat METRO Exam Syllabus 2017 For All Posts [SC/TO, CRA, MTNR & JE]
Download Gujarat Metro Admit Card 2017 [Exam June 2017]
Gujarat Metro Online Examination Pattern 2017 is available to check. Everyone need to know about online examination pattern, selection, cut off & job profile details. Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited conducting recruitment test in June 2017. Start your preparation now.