Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 :
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 | HSSC Announced 5532 Police Constable Vacancy 2017 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recently announced haryana police bharti notification 2017. Candidates, who wish to apply haryana police constable recruitment 2017, may check also haryana police physical details to get qualify in the selection process. All eligible & interested candidates may submit HSSC Recruitment Application Form before 28th February 2017. For more detail like HSSC Constable Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, Apply process, Important dates, Pattern, Exam Scheme & Syllabus details, given as below.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 for 710 ADMO, GDMO, Junior Scale & Officer Post | Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 – Click here
About Haryana Staff Selection Commission :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005. The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 :
- Organization Name : Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Abbreviation As : HSSC.
- Name of Department : Haryana Police Department.
- HSSC Advt. No., : 1/2017.
- Name of Recruitment : Haryana Police Bharti 2017.
- Post Name : Male & Female Constable (General Duty).
- Type of Post : Constable Guard.
- Total number Of Post : 5532 Post.
- Job Location : Haryana State Only.
- Official Site of Haryana SSC : www.hssc.gov.in.
- Official Site of Haryana Police : www.haryanapoliceonline.gov.in.
Bifurcation of haryana police constable recruitment 2017 Posts :-
1. Male Constable (General Duty) : 4500 Post.
2. Female Constable (General Duty) : 1032 Post.
Important Dates For Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 :-
HSSC Advt. No., : 1/2017
Date of Publication HSSC Constable Vacancy Notification : 28.01.2017.
Opening Date For Submission haryana police constable recruitment form : 10.02.2017.
Closing Date For Submission application for haryana police bharti 2017 : 28.02.2017.
Closing Date for Depositing of Application Fee : 02.03.2017.
Haryana Police Bharti Selection Procedure :
Candidates selection procedure shall be made on the following process :-
1. Physical Standard Test (PST)
2. Physical Screening / Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Knowledge Test (KT)
4. Scrutiny of Documents (SD)
5. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
6. Interview-Cum-Personality Test
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Police Bharti 2017 :
Education Qualification : Candidates should be qualify the 10+2 Examination from a recognized education board to apply for Haryana police constable recruitment 2017. Prescribed qualification is mandatory for each category.
Age Limit : Applicants age should be minimum 18 years and not to be more than 25 years as on 01st February 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules & regulation.
Application Fee : Haryana Staff Selection Commission charged application fee to apply for Haryana police constable recruitment 2017. Category wise application fee for Haryana police bharti, is given below.
1. General Category (Haryana) and Other State Applicants : Rs. 50/-
2. Female applicants of Haryana state : Rs. 50/-.
3. Haryana State SC/BC/SBC/EB Male Category : Rs. 25/-.
4. Haryana State SC/BC/SBC/EB Female Category : Rs. 13/-.
Haryana Police Physical Details : Candidates who have interested to participate in to Haryana police bharti 2017, they should have to qualify the Haryana police physical as like physical standard test and physical efficiency test. In the physical standard test, the Haryana Police Recruitment Board will measuring the candidates Height & Chest. Fit & fine candidates will have to go for Physical Efficiency Test, in which you have to run and cover a particular distance in given time. You may check the details how much height & chest required by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2017.
Physical Standard For Haryana Police Bharti 2017 :
A. Male Constable (General Duty) :-
1. General Category : 172 cms.
2. Reserved Category : 169 cms.
1. General Category : 83 cms (min. expanded 5 cms).
2. Reserved Category : 81 cms (min. expanded 5 cms).
B. Female Constable (General Duty) :-
1. General Category : 160 cm
2. Reserved Category : 157 cm
Haryana Police Salary and Pay Scale : Selected applicants will have eligible to getting pay of Rs. 21700 level 3, after selected in haryana police bharti.
Check Haryana Police Bharti Exam Pattern 2017 | Haryana Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017 :
All the candidate, who will get qualified in the Haryana police physical test 2017, they will called for Written Test & other selection process. Written test also known as Knowledge Test (KT). Candidates will have to appear in the written examination conducted by Haryana Staff Service Commission after declaration of haryana police physical result. Written test will be held in Objective Types based on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition). HSSC Constable Written Examination shall carry 60 Marks. Candidates are required to carry maximum number of marks in this test to secure a seat in haryana police vacancy 2017.
The prescribed essential education qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview directly. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) short list the candidates for interview by different stages of the selection process mentioned above. The decision of the Haryana SSC in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds
Printed copy of the submitted application for HSSC Haryana police constable recruitment with original certificates and photocopy of self attested certificates must be brought by the candidates at the time of Interview/ verification along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card etc.
Instructions For Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form :
1. Before filling the online application form for Haryana police vacancy 2017, candidate should check the instructions and procedures carefully.
2. Now, visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) official site : www.hssc.gov.in.
3. CLick on the recruitment link.
4. Read the full detail of Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Notification For 5532 Police Constable Vacancy.
5. If you possess all education qualification & other detail, proceed to apply online.
6. Click on Apply Online for hssc haryana police bharti 2017.
7. To apply for haryana police constable recruitment, you have register on the portal.
8. Fill a short form and received your Registration Number & Password details.
9. Login to your account and fill remaining details.
10. After all pay the application fee & print a receipt.
Important Links :
Download haryana police bharti notification released by Haryana SSC – CLick here
To apply for haryana police constable recruitment 2017 – CLick here
Haryana Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2017 – CLick here
HSSC Selection Procedure For Haryana Police Constable Vacancy
Final Words : The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification for haryana police bharti 2017. Candidates who are searching haryana police vacancy 2017, can apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 For 5532 Police Constable Vacancy. Last date of submit online application form is 28th February 2017.