Table of Contents
- Before Apply, Check Brief Detail About Tamilnadu (TN) TET 2017 – TN Teacher Vacancy 2017 :
Government Of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB) has issued a notification for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2017. All the candidates, who have completed their Higher Secondary Course and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education may fill Tamilnadu (TN) TET 2017 Application Form for Primary Level Teacher post and those, who have completed the Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with a major degree may apply for Upper Primary Level Teacher vacancy. Last date of receipt TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form is 08th March 2017. We informed to all that, Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu will accepting only OMR Based Application Form for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2017. In this article, you will getting the detailed Instructions to fill in the omr application form for teachers eligibility test (tntet) – 2017.
Before Apply, Check Brief Detail About Tamilnadu (TN) TET 2017 – TN Teacher Vacancy 2017 :
- Exam organization : Government Of Tamil Nadu.
- Recruitment board : Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB).
- Examination name : Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET).
- TNTET 2017 For : Primary Level & Upper Primary Level Teachers.
- Tamilnadu TET Registration Date : 15.02.2017 to 08.03.2017.
- Exam date for Paper I : 29th April 2017.
- Exam date for Paper II : 30th April 2017.
General Information About Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 :
- TN TET Application Forms 2017 will not be accepted by the concerned District Educational Office after 08.03.2017, 5.30 P.M
- Don’t send the filled-in Application Form directly to the Tamil Nadu (TN) Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB).
- Such applications shall not be accepted and they will be summarily rejected.
- Submission of TN Teacher Application Forms online or by post or fax is NOT accepted by the TN Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB).
- Recruitment of Teachers will be conducted separately as and when there is need following the guidelines issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu (TN).
|Tamilnadu (TN) TET 2017 Application Form – Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 – TN Teaching Jobs||CLick Here|
|Tamil Nadu Police 15711 Vacancy 2017 – TNUSRB TN Police Bharti 2017 GR2PC JW Fireman | Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017||CLick Here|
|How To Fill TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form ?||CLick Here|
|CRPF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online | 2945 Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) Posts||CLick Here|
|How To Fill OMR Application Form For Tamil Nadu TN Police Bharti 2017 ?||CLick Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions About Tamil Nadu Police||CLick Here|
|Indian Army 195 Vacancy 2017 – Apply Online||CLick Here|
Sample Copy Of TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form :
Where To Collect OMR Application Form For Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 ?
Candidates, who have interested to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment 2017, will have to purchase a omr application form. Eligible & interested candidates may purchased TN Primary ? Upper Primary Teacher OMR Application Form from 15.02.2017 to 08.03.2017. Please collect TNTET 2017 application form from below address :-
Address : Head Masters of Government Higher Secondary Schools. At the time of collecting TNTET OMR Application Form, you have to pay Rs. 50/- in cash.
Important Detail : The filled-in Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be put inside the envelope provided and submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer. Candidates are advised to get an acknowledgement on the photo copy of the application form in the following format :-
How To Fill TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form ? | Check Instructions To Fill Detail In The OMR Application Form For Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2017 :
A. General Instructions :
- Candidates should use the prescribed TNTRB Teacher OMR Application Form for Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy of Paper I & Paper II.
- Candidates are required to Fill TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form by Blue / Black ball point pen only.
- After filling the tn teacher application form, take Xerox copy of the same and use it for getting acknowledgment from the District Educational office.
B. Let’s Start To Fill the Detail In To Fill TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form :
1. CANDIDATE’S NAME :
Candidates should write their names in capital Letters, each letter occupying one box. The initials must be written at the end after leaving one box blank after the name. Moreover the candidates have to correctly shade the appropriate
circles below each letter as the computer reads the shaded region only.
For Example : Your name is P. UMA MAHESHWARI, fill in the box as below.
2. DATE OF BIRTH :
Fill-in the appropriate boxes with Date of Birth and shade the relevant circles.
3. NAME OF THE FATHER / MOTHER / GUARDIAN :
a. Shade the relevant circle
b. Candidate should write the name of his/her Father / Mother /Guardian in capital letters. Each letter should occupy one box.
4. GENDER :
Candidates should shade the appropriate circle whether MALE or FEMALE or TRANSGENDER.
5. COMMUNITY :
Candidate should shade the relevant circle to denote his/her community.
6. SPECIFY IF DIFFERENTLY ABLED :
If the Candidate is differently- abled with Physical Disability / Visual impairment, he/she should shade the appropriate circle.
7. OPTION FOR LANGUAGE I :
Candidates should shade their choice under Language-I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu).
8. OPTION FOR PAPER II :
Candidates should shade their optional subject for TNTET Paper II. Candidates with UG Degree in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) should opt for Mathematics and Science. Candidates with UG Degree in History, Geography should opt for Social Science. Candidates with
any other UG Degree should opt for Mathematics and Science OR Social Science
9. MEDIUM STUDIED :
Candidate should shade their Medium of Study in SSLC, HSC / PUC / Diploma, UG Degree, B.Ed, and D.T.Ed / D.E.Ed / Pandit’s training. 10. Candidates should paste the recent Passport size photo. (Don’t staple the photo with pin). Applications with stapled photos will not be accepted.
11. Put the signature within the box.
12. Write the Name and Address in capital letters and PIN code legibly in the space provided for that purpose. As this portion is to be scanned and uploaded as Hall Ticket, i.e., Strictly limit your writings within the boxes provided in the application form.
- (a) If you have the prescribed qualification in 10+2+3+1 pattern shade Y otherwise shade N .
- (b) Candidates have to make entries of YEARS in boxes and shade the appropriate circles for their passing or appearing of SSLC, HSC/Diploma, UG Degree, B.Ed.
- (c) If the candidate has qualified with B.Litt. and T.P.T. (Tamil Pandit Training) or D.T.Ed / D.E.Ed, Entries for B.Litt should be done in UG Degree and the T.P.T. / D.T.Ed / D.E.Ed particulars in 13 c. coloumn.
14. CHOICE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE :
Candidate should select the Examination Centre from the list given in Annexure I and fill up the boxes with the selected centre number and shade the appropriate circles.
15. SUBJECT STUDIED IN UG DEGREE :
Fill in the box with the major subject studied in UG Degree (as per the Degree Certificate) and subject code. Subject Code list is given in Annexure II A.
16. PAYMENT DETAILS :
The Payment Details have to be made by making entries in boxes and shading the circles.
Bank : Payment of Examination Fees may be made in any one of the following Banks – State Bank of India (SBI) or Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) or Canara Bank (CB). Shade the appropriate circle. Examination Fees paid: The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates examination fees is Rs.250/- Date of payment: – Please enter the date of payment as mentioned in the Challan by which payment is made in the Bank.
Remittance Branch Code :
Candidate has to write 5 digit branch code in the column provided. If your Branch Code is in 4 digits, put ‘0’ in first box and write the remaining 4 digits.
Bank Journal No. :
9 digit numeric. This number will be given by the remittance bank during the payment of fees through the challan issued along with the application form. If the Journal Number is 8 digits add ‘0’ in the first box and if the Journal Number is 7 digits add ‘0’ in the first two boxes and write the other digits in the remaining boxes, so that the Bank Journal Number will be 9 digits.
If the Journal Number is 54376421 write
If the Journal Number is 1453247 write
The Declaration given in the second page must be signed without fail. Sign within the box provided. Applications without signature of the candidate will be summarily rejected by Teachers Recruitment Board.
Important Link :
Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2017 – Check Detail