Table of Contents
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Date 2017 :-
- Karnataka Bank Exam Pattern 2016 –17 For Clerk Recruitment – Check Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Question Paper Detail :
- Share this:
- Like this:
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 : Karnataka Bank Limited is going conduct a competitive recruitment examination for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017. All the candidates, who are applied for KAR Bank Clerk Vacancy 2016-17 in month of December 2016, may download their Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Hall Ticket. Karnataka bank exam date 2017 is available on its official site. Admit Card / Call Letter is must compulsory for every participant to bring in examination hall. Without exam hall ticket, candidates will be eliminated by Competitive Examination. To download KBL Clerk Online Examination Call Letter, use your Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY). To get more detail like how to download admit card ?, What to do or not in examination ? Important instructions, Last date of downloading call letter etc. are given below.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Date 2017 :-
Name of organization : Karnataka Bank Limited.
Name of Exam : Karnataka Bank Competitive Recruitment Exam 2017.
Examination For : Clerk Vacancy.
KBL Recruitment Dates : 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
Karnataka bank exam date : 19th February 2017.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card Download Dates : 09.01.2017 to 19.02.2017.
Job Location : Karnataka Bank Associate Branches.
Official Site of Karnataka Bank Ltd. : www.karnatakabank.com.
Karnataka Bank Exam 2016-17 For Clerk Recruitment :
Karnataka Bank Ltd. released an recruitment advertisement for filling up Clerk Vacancies in their Bank Branches through Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17. The Bank Recruitment Authority has started the online registrations for Clerk Vacancy on 01st December 2016 and it has closed on 21st December 2016. A lot of job seekers has showing their interest in Registration. After completion of KBL Recruitment Registration, registered applicants are looking about Karnataka bank exam date for clerk post. Informed to all that, KBL Recruitment Authority scheduled competitive recruitment examination on 19th February 2017. The Bank Examination Authority has issued Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 on its online portal. Last date of Download Online Examination Call Letter is 19.02.2017.
Karnataka Bank Exam Pattern 2016 –17 For Clerk Recruitment – Check Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Question Paper Detail :
All those candidate, who are applied for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 For various posts and now going to write in Competitive examination. To be advised re-check Karnataka bank exam pattern and Karnataka bank exam question paper 2017 details. You may check here detail about total number of questions, how to much marks allotted for them and duration of examination. Remember Karnataka bank exam date for clerk vacancy is 19th February 2017.
The KBL Clerk On-line examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below :-
|Sr. No.||Test Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||02 Hours|
|2.||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3.||Test Of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
|4.||Test Of General Awareness (With Special Reference to the Banking Industry)||40||40|
|5.||Test Of Numerical Ability||40||40|
Special Instructions For Karnataka bank exam 2016-17 :-
1. Participants will have their 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete question paper.
2. Candidates are required to appeared at recruitment exam center at least 1 hour before of exam timing.
3. Karnataka Bank Clerk Examination will be conducting in English Language.
4. All the questions will be multiple Choices based / Objective Types.
5. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct.
6. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question.
7. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you.
8. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 Compulsory :
Job seekers, who are searching Government Jobs in Banking Department and also applied for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016-17, may participate in the latest Karnataka Bank Clerk Competitive Examination. If you are going to take participate, please download your KBL Clerk Online Examination Call Letter 2017, now available for download. Admit Card is must compulsory for everyone. Candidates, who will forget/loss their exam hall ticket, shall be eliminated for examination.
General Instructions :-
1. Please note, date, time and venue address of the examination given in Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017.
2. You may visit the examination venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you
are able to report on time (as printed on the Karnataka Bank Call Letter) on the day of the examination.
3. Late comers will not be allowed.
4. Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
5. You must Carefully follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and Karnataka Bank Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked
to leave the examination venue.
6. No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones
(with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
7. If anybody will found with their use, will be eliminated for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Examination and action will be taken.
What Documents Are Compulsory To Bring At KBL Clerk Recruitment Exam Center ?
Candidates are advised Please bring the following Documents at the time of examination. All these things are so important so don’t avoid it and read it carefully :-
- The online examination call letter of Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card printout with your photograph.
- Currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
- Xerox copies of Graduation certificates or Final Years Marks Card.
- Currently valid photo identity proof such as
Bank Passbook with photograph
Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University
Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- Please Note – Ration Card will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof. Photo ID should be valid as on the day of exam. The name on ID proof should exactly match the name as printed on kbl bank exam call letter. In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit.
How to Download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 | Download Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Hall Ticket :
All the candidates, registered for KBL Clerk Competitive Examination 2017 and want to appear in the examination, must Download Online Examination Call Letter. To download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017, you have to visit the Karnatka Bank official website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST” for downloading clerk exam call letters for online test. KAR Bank Clerk Online Examination will be held on 19th February 2017.
Intimation for downloading Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017, will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link of Download Online Examination Call Letter, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use
Registration Number/ Roll Number,
Password / Date of Birth
To downloading the karnataka bank exam call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card/ Call Letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Karnataka Bank Clerk Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Conclusion : Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 is now available for download. Candidates can Download Online Examination Call Letter 2017 for Clerk Exam till 19th February 2017.