Table of Contents
ONGC Recruitment 2017 For 721 Graduate Trainee Vacancy : ONGC GT Engineering & Geo-Sciences Posts 2017 : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released is going to hire Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE – 2017. Candidates, who have GATE Entrance Exam 2017 Score Card, can apply or participate in competitive examination. Application form will be accepting in online mode only. Selection of the participants, shall be made on the bases of GATE 2017 Score Card, Interview and Qualification marks.
ONGC Recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2017. Candidates, who are going to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017, check complete information about recruitment advt. To get more about ONGC GT 2017, you should check or download ONGC Notification (Advt. No. 3/2017 (R&P)). Job seekers, may get latest Graduate Trainee Jobs detail here. Check age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, apply process, important dates & more, given as under.
Brief Detail About ONGC Recruitment 2017 | ONGC Graduate Trainee (GT) Jobs 2017 :
Organization Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Recruitment Name : ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2017.
Job Advertisement No. : Advt. No. 3/2017 (R&P).
Name of Posts : Engineering and Geo-Sciences.
Type of Vacancy : Graduate Trainee (GT).
Number of Posts : 721.
Official Website Of ONGC Limited : www.ongcindia.com.
Posts Division In ONGC Recruitment 2017 :
1. AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical : 15 Posts
2. AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum : 02 Posts
3. AEE (Civil) : 25 Posts
4. AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical : 56 Posts
5. AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum : 04 Posts
6. AEE (Electrical) : 82 Posts
7. AEE (Electronics) : 28 Posts
8. AEE (Instrumentation) : 20 Posts
9. AEE (Mechanical) : 74 Posts
10. AEE (Production)-Mechanical : 59 Posts
11. AEE (Production)-Petroleum : 29 Posts
12. AEE (Production)-Chemical : 99 Posts
13. AEE (Reservoir) : 18 Posts
14. Chemist : 67 Posts
15. Geologist : 38 Posts
16. Geophysicist (Surface) : 28 Posts
17. Geophysicist (Wells) : 25 Posts
18. Materials Management Officer : 30 Posts
19. Programming Officer : 09 Posts
20. Transport Officer : 13 Posts
The Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2017 were notified vide Advt. No. 6/2016 (R&P) on 15th September 2016 in Employment News and ongcindia.com. In the ONGC Recruitment advertisement, it was conveyed that details about number of posts will be announced at the time of inviting the online applications.
Important Dates For ONGC 721 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 :-
1. ONGC GT Recruitment 2017 Registration Start From : 12th April 2017.
2. Last Date of submitting ONGC Recruitment 2017 GT Application Form : 27th April 2017.
3. Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters : 07/05/2017 to 14/05/2017(Tentative).
4. Schedule of interviews : 23rd May 2017 (Tentative).
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2017 | Age, Education, Application Fee For ONGC Jobs 2017 :
Age Limit :
|Category of Posts||Age Limit Except AEE (Drilling/Cementing)||For AEE (Drilling/Cementing)|
|UR (General)||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 Years||31 Years|
|SC/ST||35 Years||33 Years|
|PWD||40 Years (Further Relaxed By 03 Years for OBC and 5 Years For SC/ST)||Not Applicable|
|Ex-Serviceman (General, OBC, SC,ST)||35 Years||33 Years|
|Departmental Candidates||Age Relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC Limited|
Education Qualification For ONGC GT Jobs 2017 :
Candidates, who are going to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Trainee Jobs, they must possess Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in relevant field along with 60% marks, can apply for these posts. There are totally 721 vacancies in ONGC Recruitment 2017 for Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts.
Note : The posts of AEE (Production), AEE (Drilling) and AEE (Cementing) are further classified into the specific roles and candidates possessing the specific qualification can only apply against these role based posts.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
The selection process will comprising of the following :
1. Gate – 2017 : The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
2. The GATE-2017 Score in the subject mentioned against the post of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates in the respective discipline for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
3. The Final Merit list preparing based on the weightages, given as below :
|1.||Weightage of GATE-2017 Score||60 Marks|
|3.||Academic Qualification||25 Marks
(20 Marks for Essential Qualification & up to 05 marks for additional in higher qualification)
How Can I Apply Online For ONGC GT Recruitment 2017 ?
All eligible & Interested candidates are required to apply online only. Interested in ONGC Limited Jobs 2017, can apply through official portal of ONGC India at www.ongcindia.com. Here some simply steps to fill online application form. Given as below.
1. Visit Oil and Natural Gas Company Limited (ONGC) :- www.ongcindia.com.
2. Download ONGC GT Notification 2017 by the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017”.
3. Read ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification detail carefully.
4. Now proceed to Apply Online.
5. Fill the details correctly and upload your scan photograph and signature.
6. Submit your form and print a copy after successfully submitting it.
Final Words : Oil And Natural Gas Company Limited issued a advt. for ONGC Recruitment 2017 of GTs at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2017 (Advt.No.3/2017(R&P)). Eligible and interested candidates may submit online form at ongcindia.com. Last date for submitting ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2017 is 27th April 2017.