Govt. Of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board has published latest Recruitment Advertisement for the Post of IEs (Adv. No. 10201/11/0209/1718). Ordnance Factory Recruitment Center on behalf of Indian Ordnance Factories announced 4110 vacancies for filling up vacancies/posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in various Ordnance Factories located across India. Eligible & interested applicants who completed 10th class examination and possess NTC/NAC Certificate from NCVT, can apply for Indian ordnance factory apprentice jobs 2017 jobs. The candidates can apply till 19th June 2017 for current Indian ordnance factory recruitment 2017.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 OFB Apply Online: Eligible and interested citizens of India, willing to contribute to National Defence Production and defence preparedness of the country are invited to ordnance factory recruitment 2017 apply online through the following OFB link: www.ofb.gov.in. Submit your online application for ordnance factory recruitment for engineers before last date. The Ministry of Defence release Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for Industrial Employees & Labour in Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)/ Ordnance Factory / OFB Vacancy for 2017-2018. It can be a golden opportunity for them, searching & preparing for Government Jobs. For more detail about iof semi skilled & labor vacancy age limit, education qualification, selection process, important dates, exam syllabus and pattern and IOF/OFB Apply online process, mentioned below.
About OFB (Ordnance Factory Board) India:
Ordnance Factory Board is a bicentenary Government organization with 41 factories spread throughout India with State of Art defence production technology in diverse fields and 22 others establishments for Training, Safety, R&D, Recruitment etc.
Brief About Indian IOF – Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 & Check Important Dates For OFB India Online Application 2017 –18:
1. Summery Of Ordnance Factory Recruitment For Engineers, Apprentice & Other Post:
|Name of Examination||IOF OFB India Semi Skill & Labor Recruitment Exam 2017 -18|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence , Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Exam Authority||Ordnance Factory Recruitment Board (OFRB)|
|OFB Vacancy Advt.||Advertisement No: 10201/11/0209/1718|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Detail About||Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in various Ordnance Factories|
|Total Post||4110 Post|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|OFB India Official Site||www.ofg.gov.in|
2. Ordnance Factory Semi Skill & Labour Vacancy 2017: Important Dates
The candidates, who are going to apply for Industrial Employees & Labour in Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)/ Ordnance Factory / OFB for 2017-2018 Jobs, may note the important dates from below.
|Start Date of submission of on-line application :||29.05.2017|
|Last Date of submission of on-line application||19.06.2017|
3. Salary & Pay Scale For IOF Ordnance Factory Apprentice 2017:
A. Pay Band: Selected applicants will get Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
B. Other Allowances: Allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Division Of Posts in Latest Ordnance Factory Recruitment: Check IOF Recruitment Vacancy 2017 Position:
Candidates should check Factory-wise/Trade-wise details of ordnance factory recruitment for engineers, apprentice vacancies. Details are below.
|Sr. No.||Division Of Ordnance Factory||Total Post|
|1.||Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN)||62 Post|
|2.||Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC)||50 Post|
|3.||Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK)||311 Post|
|4.||Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ)||219 Post|
|5.||High Explosive Factory (HEF)||84 Post|
|6.||Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA)||90 Post|
|7.||Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH)||181 Post|
|8.||Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF)||215 Post|
|9.||Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF)||176 Post|
|10.||Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT)||50 Post|
|11.||Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK)||129 Post|
|12.||Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ)||230 Post|
|13.||Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT)||24 Post|
|14.||Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OGBOL)||465 Post|
|15.||Engine Factory Avadi||09 Post|
|16.||Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP)||05 Post|
|17.||Ordnance Factory Medak (OFM)||133 Post|
|18.||Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF)||292 Post|
|19.||Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN)||138 Post|
|20.||Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF)||160 Post|
|21.||Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK)||179 Post|
|22.||Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC)||499 Post|
|23.||Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM)||193 Post|
|24.||Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF)||125 Post|
|25.||Ordnance Factory Chandrapur||91 Post|
|Total Post||4110 Post|
What Are The Eligibly Criteria For Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Apply Online? Check Required Age & Education Qualification For OFB India Ordnance Factory Recruitment IOF Vacancy:
A. Age Limit For Ordnance Factory Kolkata:
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and not to be more than 32 years as on the last date of submission Ordnance Factory Recruitment Application Form 2017. Age relaxation is also applicable as per govt. rules & regulations. Relaxation for upper age limit for different categories are given below.
B. Upper Age Relaxation For IOF Vacancy:
1. SC/ST: 5 years
2. OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 3 years
Education Qualification For Semi Skilled Workman & Labour Jobs 2017:
C. IOF Semi Skill Workman Vacancy:
Candidate should be pass out Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Apply Online.
D. OFB India Labour Jobs:
To apply for Indian ordnance factory Kolkata, Chandigarh & Other division, Applicants must be passed Matriculation Examination from a recognized education board/ institute.
E. Application Fee For OFB Online Application Form 2017:
Candidates, who possess required age limit & education qualification for iof ordnance factory recruitment 2017 need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/-. Candidates can make their Ordnance Factory Recruitment Application Fee Payment via payment gateway.
Candidates may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. Applicants who pay by cash (Challan Mode) should take a printout of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration and deposit the fee at an SBI branch counter before the closing date of application.
F. EXEMPTION FROM PAYMENT OF FEE:
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation#) / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
Let Me Know the Procedure of IOF / OFB India Semi Skilled Workman & Labour Recruitment Selection 2017: 6 Things You Should Need To Know About Ordnance Factory Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates selection process shall comprise of 2 stage process:
1. Written Examination: Indian Ordnance Factory board will conducting the written examination after registration. Registered applicants will be called for participate in IOF Apprentice / Engineer Written Examination. Question paper will be of total 100 marks. All the questions will be objective types and OMR based.
2. Trade Test (Practical): Trade Test called Practical test that will be conducted by respective factory along with document verification. Only such candidates, who have qualified in written test, may appear in this test.
3. Candidates will be called for the Trade Test (Practical Test) in ratio of 1.25 times On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test.
4. Ordnance Factory Recruitment Trade Test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks.
5. The final merit/select list shall be based on marks obtained in the written test only, subject to document verification and qualifying the Trade Test.
6. The final merit/select list thus prepared factory wise will be published at www.ofb.gov.in.
Know the Written Examination Pattern & Scheme For Latest Ordnance Factory Industrial Employees & Labour Vacancy 2017:
1. OFB India Competitive Recruitment Examination 2017 will be conducting in Offline Mode.
2. Candidates will have mark the answer on OMR sheet.
3. Written Test paper consisting two paper Part A & Part B.
4. Both parts will be objective types and on different subjects.
5. Duration of the IOF Ordnance Factory Recruitment Examination will be 02 Hours & 40 Minutes.
6. Part A From General Science, Quantitative Aptitude.
7. Part B questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.
Indian Ordnance factory semi-skilled grade industrial employees exam pattern 2017:
Indian Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Written Exam Pattern 2017:
I Am Eligible For Engineers Vacancy Ordinance Factory Recruitment And Want To Apply, How Do I Do This?
All the candidates, who have interested in to apply for latest Indian ordnance factory recruitment 2017 – 18 of apprentice and engineers post, submit online application form only. OFB online application can filled till 19th June 2017. Total posts are 4110 for Industrial Employees & Labour in Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)/ Ordnance Factory / OFB for 2017-2018.
Keep in Mind Before Applying for Indian ordnance factory Semi Skill & Labour Vacancy 2017:
- Candidate can apply to one factory only, as per his/her choice.
- Candidates can apply for ONLY one trade.
- Candidates are required to apply only in online mode through ministry of defence Indian ordnance factory official website www.ofb.gov.in.
- The Ordnance Factory Recruitment Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 29.05.2017 to till 23:55 Hrs. on 19.06.2017.
- Candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of application forms to the respective Factory/OFRC/OFB.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.
- Any duplicate applications with different trades/factories will be summarily rejected.
Step by Step Guideline of Submission OFB Online Application For Industrial Employees & Labour Jobs 2017: –
Important Documents for Apply Online:
1. Scanned Photograph: 8-bit jpg/jpeg format, Size 30 KB to 50 KB, Resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height, physical size 3.5 X4.5 cm.
2. Scanned Signature: 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, Resolution 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx. size 3.5 X 1.5 cm.
3. Scanned Left Thumb: Impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, Resolution 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx. size 3.5 X 1.5 cm.
4. Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
How to Apply – Check Procedure:
- First of all visit Indian Ordnance Factory (OFB) India official site.
- Click to – “Indian ordnance factory Industrial Employees & Labour in Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)/ Ordnance Factory / OFB for 2017-2018”
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II.
- Enter the detail following details in Part I Registration:
A. Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as and when asked for
B. Details of Trade, Roll Number, Institute, Semester details, Month and Year of Passing, Total marks obtained etc of NTC/NAC to be entered, as and when asked for
C. Valid Photo ID Card with Number- Acceptable Photo IDs are Passport, Voter photo identity card, Driving License issued by RTO, PAN Card , Photo Identity card having serial number issued by Central / State Government, Unique Identification Card “Aadhaar”, Photo identity cards having serial number issued by public sector Undertakings of State/Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- On completing Part I, the candidates will receive an Application Registration Number (ARN) on the same mobile number which they entered.
- On successful completion of Part I and receipt of Application Registration Number through SMS, the candidate should login through ‘APPLICANT LOGIN’ in the website and complete all the information/formalities of PART-II.
- After competing the IOF Recruitment Part II Registration, you have need to pay application fee.
- Process of depositing application fee of Ordnance Factory Recruitment is mentioned above.
Important Links For Ordnance Factory Recruitment Exam 2017:
OFB India / IOF Industrial Employees & Labour in Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)/ Ordnance Factory / OFB for 2017-2018 Advt. – Download Here
Click Here for Apply Online – Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory Exam Syllabus 2017 – 2018 & Important Topics
Important News: OFRC Recruitment / Ordnance Factory Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India. The link for applying online will be available from 05.06.2017. The IOF Vacancies of Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur (VFJ), MP, stand withdrawn.
Final Words: Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for 4110 Vacancy available at ofb.gov.in. IOF India/ OFB 4110 vacancies for Semi-Skilled Grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’. The last date for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is 19th June 2017. 10th Passed & NCVT certificate possess candidates can fill up Indian ordnance factory bharti 2017 application form. OFB India Recruitment Advertisement (Adv No. 10201/11/0209/1718) 2017.