Oriental Bank Of Commerce Recruitment 2017 For 120 Specialist Officers Post : Are you looking for OBC Bank Jobs i.e Specialist Officer Vacancy & more? If yes, then you reached at right place, because, recently Oriental Bank of Commerce also called OBC India has published Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2017-18 Notification. Candidates, who wish to apply and participate into OBC India SO Competitive Recruitment Examination 2017-18, may apply for this vacancy. The Department starting online registrations / applications from from 07th April 2017. Oriental bank of commerce recruitment of specialist officers job application last date is 26th April 2017. So, try to complete your registration before last date.
Oriental Bank of Commerce is a leading public sector bank, which invites online applications from eligible & interested Indian Citizens, for the post of Specialist Officers (SO). If you are preparing for any government jobs in India, then you can participate in OBC india SO Vacancy Exam 2017. There are totally 120 posts of Specialist Officer (SO) i.e. Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation), Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell, Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant and Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst). Last date will be 26.04.2017 to complete obc recruitment 2017 online form.
Detail About Oriental Bank Of Commerce Recruitment 2017 – OBC India Bank Jobs 2017 :
OBC India Bank will conducting competitive recruitment examination and interview to recruit eligible and suitable applicants, accordingly to post. So, before apply online for oriental bank of commerce recruitment 2017, read and understand all details of notification. Brief detail about obc bank recruitment 2017 Specialist Officer is mentioned below. You can read and note down these details in your notebook.
OBC Recruitment 2017 For Specialist Officer Jobs 2017 :-
Name of organization : Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC).
Department Type : Govt. Bank / Public Sector Bank.
Type of vacancy : Specialist Officer Post.
Name of Post : Senior Manager, Manger & Assistant Manager Posts.
Total Number of Post : 120 Post.
Registration Dates : 07.04.2017 to 26.04.2017.
Recruitment Type : Govt. Jobs.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Official Website : www.obcindia.co.in.
Detail About : oriental bank of commerce recruitment for specialist officers posts.
Vacant Post Division In Oriental Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 :-
1. Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation) : 1 Vacancy
2. Senior Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell : : 1 Vacancy
3. Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant : 18 Vacancy
4. Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst) : 100 Vacancy
Important Dates For OBC SO Vacancy 2017 :-
Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form : 07th April 2017.
Last Date for Submission SO Online Form : 26th April 2017.
Date of Payment obc bank job application fee : 07.04.2017 to 26.04.2017.
Date of OBC Assistant Manager Written Examination : Notify Shortly.
Download Admit Card For OBC Recruitment 2017 Examination : Notify Shortly.
Eligibility Criteria For Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 / OBC India Assistant Manager (CA) Vacancy 2017 :
Advised to all, check required age & education qualification according to latest OBC specialist officer vacancy. Candidates are required to apply online after ensuring that are eligible to apply. Selected candidates will getting an attractive salary by Bank Department. Maximum Age is exclusive of relaxation for Reserved (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM) Category. DA, Special Pay, HRA etc. and other allowances & perquisites shall be as per Bank rules.
Minimum / Maximum Age Limit, Pay Scale & Salary details are given under :-
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade / Scale||Pay Scale||Minimum/ Maximum Age Limit|
|01.||Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation)||MMGS-III||42020-51490||25||35|
|02||Senior Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||MMGS-III||42020- 51490||25||35|
|03||Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant||MMGS-II||31705-45950||23||35|
|04||Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||JMGS-I||23700-42020||21||30|
Education Qualification For OBC India SM, Manager & AM Vacancies :
1. Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Taxation) : Candidates must be passed respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”. Not less than 3 Years post qualification experience in Taxation preferably in Bank/Public Sector Undertaking, It is compulsory.
2. Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Ind AS Cell) : Participants should Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” and Not less than 3 Years post qualification experience in Balance Sheet/IndAS/IFRS preferably in Bank/Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). Candidates with Diploma in IFRS/IndAs shall be given preference.
3. Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant : Candidate, who are interested in obc recruitment 2017, should have passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Examination.
4. Assistant Manager (FA) : OBC India Job seekers, must be qualified in Full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialization in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognized university/institutes recognized by the central government.
Oriental Bank Recruitment Selection Process 2017 For All Posts :
1. Selection Procedure for Assistant Manager (FA) : Candidates who will applying for Oriental bank of commerce recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager, those selection shall be made on the bases of Online Test and Personal Interview. To get, Oriental Assistant Manager post, you have to qualify in the both exams. If you will get passing marks in online written test, you will called for personal and if you qualify in personal interview, you will posted on applied post.
2. Selection Procedure for & Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation , Senior Manager (FA) –Chartered Accountant, Ind AS Cell & Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant : All those contenders, applying for mentioned post, selection will be made on through Personal Interview only. Interview will be 100 marks.
Application Fee :
SC, ST, PWD candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 600/- for remaining category candidates. Applicants may deposit Oriental bank of commerce recruitment 2017 application fee, at the time of submission application form.
How to Apply For Oriental Bank Vacancy 2017 ?
Before applying for Oriental bank of commerce recruitment 2017, you should ensure your eligibility criteria. If you possess all these, mentioned in the OBC Bank Job Recruitment Notification, can apply. Application will be accepted in the online mode, so don’t fill any application form in offline mode. Candidates can apply online only for one post. Choose a post accordingly to your qualification and interest. Last will be 26th April 2017.
Procedure for Applying Online :
1. Firstly visit to Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC India) official site at : www.obcindia.co.in.
2. Now click to Recruitment & Result.
3. Click to “Specialist Officers Recruitment Project – 2017-18”.
4. Download oriental bank of commerce recruitment for specialist officers recruitment advt. and full detail.
5. After this, press Apply online button and fill required details carefully.
6. Upload your scan documents as like photograph, signature and other.
7. Pay your application fee. You can pay your application fee by Net banking, credit card, debit/visa card.
8. After all, print a copy of submitted form and fee pay receipt for your future use.
Final Words : If you are trying to getting a government job and also in a bank, can participate in Oriental Bank Of Commerce Recruitment 2017 Examination, For 120 Specialist Officers Post. Last date of submit obc bank job application form is 26th April 2017.