Table of Contents
- Brief About Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 | High Court LDC Vacancy in Rajasthan :
- Division of High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy 2017 – 18 :
- Share this:
- Like this:
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 – High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy: Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection, Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details : Rajasthan High Court (राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय, जोधपुर), Jodhpur is going to conduct a Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer/Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English), 2017 for District Courts. It can be a good opportunity for them,who have already participates in previous High Court Jodhpur LDC Exam 2015-16 and continuously preparing for it. If you are searching, Government Jobs in Rajasthan state, can apply for latest High Court Vacancy 2017 – 18.
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur published employment Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification for filling up 1786 LDC vacancies in their sub branches of state. HCRAJ Vacancy Notification (रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/अधीनस्थ न्यायालय / कनिष्ठ लिपिक / 2017/83) available on its official portal. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for latest Jodhpur High Court, Rajasthan Recruitment. Online registrations is going to start on 22nd February 2017, 11.00 pm, and will be closed on 18th March 2017 till 11.59 pm.
Brief About Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 | High Court LDC Vacancy in Rajasthan :
Summer of High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy :-
- Name of Organization : Rajasthan High Court.
- Posting Branch : District Courts of Rajasthan state.
- HCRAJ Vacancy Advt. : रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/अधीनस्थ न्यायालय / कनिष्ठ लिपिक / 2017/83.
- Name of Hcraj Post : Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer/Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English).
- Number of posts : 1786 post.
- Examination name : Rajasthan High Court LDC Competitive Recruitment Exam 2017 – 18.
- Application Process : Online / Offline Mode.
- Application Fee Mode : via E-Mitra.
- Type of recruitment : Government Jobs.
- High Court Rajasthan Official Website : www.hcraj.nic.in.
Before filling the online application form for Jodhpur High Court 1786 LDC Vacancy 2017, check process of apply online, how to pay application fee and other like this. Hcraj Recruitment 2017 Notification published on 18.02.2017. Strictly advised by Rajasthan High Court, don’t fill wrong detail in recruitment online form. If it found, form will be rejected and action will be taken. A special not for N.C.C. Cadet Trainer, Outstanding players and Former prisoner, who wants Age relaxation, they are required to submit application form in prescribed format. Offline application form is available on Rajasthan High Court website. Check district wise vacancy details and eligibility criteria details below.
Division of High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy 2017 – 18 :
Here, candidates may check the detail about division of posts, means how much posts prescribed by Rajasthan High Court in your district. Carefully check District wise division of High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy details. The number of vacancies and reservation for High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Clerk in District Court and the District Legal Services Authority, District wise follows :-
1. Non-Scheduled Area (गैर-अनुसूचित क्षेत्र) Posts :-
- Ajmer (अजमेर) : 89 Post
- Alwar (अलवर ) : 89 Post
- Balotra (बालोतरा) : 53 Post
- Bara (बारां) : 40 Post
- Bharatpur (भरतपुर) : 13 Post
- Bhilwara (भीलवाड़ा) : 45 Post
- Bikaner (बीकानेर) : 39 Post
- Bundi (बूंदी) : 20 Post
- Chittorgarh (चित्तौड़गढ़) : 69 Post
- Churu (चुरू) : 28 Post
- Dausa (दौसा) : 23 Post
- Dholpur (धौलपुर) : 28 Post
- Hanumaangarh (हनुमानगढ़) : 32 Post
- Jaipur Mahanagar (जयपुर महानगर) : 187 Post
- Jaipur District (जयपुर जिला) : 77 Post
- Jaisalmer (जैसलमेर) : 15 Post
- Jalore (जालोर) : 77 Post
- Jhalawad (झालावाड) : 38 Post
- Jhunjhunu (झुंझुनू) : 34 Post
- Jodhpur Mahanagar (जोधपुर महानगर) : 112 Post
- Jodhpur District (जोधपुर जिला) : 23 Post
- Karouli (करौली) : 19 Post
- Kota (कोटा) : 117 Post
- Medhta (मेढ़ता) : 51 Post
- Pali (पाली) : 70 Post
- Rajsamand (राजसमन्द) : 37 Post
- Swaimadhopur (सवाई-माधोपुर) : 15 Post
- Sikar (सीकर) : 37 Post
- Sirohi (सिरोही) : 32 Post
- Sriganganagar (श्रीगंगानगर) : 51 Post
- Tonk (टोंक) : 51 Post
- Udaipur (उदयपुर) : 96 Post
2. Scheduled Area (अनुसूचित क्षेत्र) Posts :-
- Banswara (बांसवाडा) : 26 Post
- Dungarpur (डूंगरपुर) : 29 Post
- Pratapgarh (प्रतापगढ़) : 16 Post
- Sirohi-Abu Road Division (सिरोही-आबू रोड खंड) : 8 Post
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017 | Age, Education, Selection Details For HCRAJ Lower Division Clerk Vacancy :
Candidates, who wish want to participate in Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk 2017 – 18, must be a citizen of India. Subject of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, can apply for Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2017 Job Application Form.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
To apply for High Court LDC (Lower Division Clerk), candidate should be passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) or any Examination of University or Board recognized as equivalent. Candidates should have good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script along with…
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Senior Secondary school examination with computer science as an optional subject.
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
AGE LIMIT :
All those, whose age crossed 18 year and under 35 years as on the last of submission Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Vacancy Form. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 year in case of SC, ST, OBC, Women candidates.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Application Fee & Selection Procedure :
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Application Fee :- Interested in apply applicants, should check application fee detail here. Hcraj lower division clerk vacancy application fee, will have to prior filling application form.
General/ OBC /SBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- for High Court Jodhpur (1786) LDC Vacancy 2017. Rs. 25/- is applicable for SC, ST, Female Widow | Divorced, PWD candidates. Remember, Application fee will be non-refundable.
HCRAJ Selection Procedure 2017 :- Who will applying for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Jobs 2017 and wants selection in this, will have to appearing in the Competitive Written Examination or Personal Interview.
Written Examination For Rajasthan High Court LDC recruitment :- High Court Rajasthan will organizing an Competitive Recruitment Examination for Requirement of Lower Division Clerk posts, Stenographer/Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English), 2017 for District Courts. Selection will be made through Written Test, Computer Test & Personal Interview.
There will be objective type Question Papers containing 100 Questions in each. Both the papers shall be conducted simultaneously in one shift of three hours. High Court (Jodhpur) Rajasthan 1786 LDC Vacancy Written Examination, shall include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it :-
Paper I English and Paper II Hindi : Maximum marks will 100 and minimum 40 Marks. Duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
Computer Test For High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy 2017 – 18 :- The Computer [Efficiency & Speed] Test shall consist of two papers :-
1. Paper-I Speed Test : Maximum 50 marks, Minimum 20 Marks. Duration of Examination will be 10 minutes.
2. Paper-II Efficiency Test : Maximum 50 marks, Minimum 20 Marks. Duration of Examination will be 10 minutes.
How To Apply For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 ?
If you possess required education qualification, age group, can apply for latest High Court Jodhpur 1786 LDC Vacancy. Applications will be accepted till last date in online/offline mode. N.C.C. Cadet Trainer, Outstanding players and Former prisoner, will have to submit offline form. Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment last date is 18.03.2017. Here is a simply way to apply for HCRAJ LDC Vacancy, follow below details.
APPLY ONLINE PROCESS :
1. Firstly, visit Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Official site : hcraj.nic.in
2. Scroll down and click on Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk for District Courts, 2017.
3. Now download ADVERTISEMENT (No. : RHCJ/EXAM CELL/S.C./LDC/2017/83) Dated: 18.02.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk for District Courts, 2017.
4. Read full detail of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Advt.
5. Now click to Apply Online link.
6. Fill the details required by online application form.
7. Upload your scanned photograph and signature docs in provided box.
8. Before submitting the application form, check filled details carefully.
9. After submission form, candidates can take a hard copy of print out for future use.
Important Dates For High Court Jodhpur (1786) LDC Vacancy 2017 – 18 :-
Starting Date for Online Registration : 22nd February 2017.
HCRAJ LDC Vacancy Online Registration Last Date : 18th March 2017.
Date of depositing application fee online : 21ar March 2017 till 23.59.
Date of Submission Offline Application Form along with Application Fee : 22.02.2017 to 21.03.2017.
Important Links For Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Vacancy :-
Download Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to Fill HCRAJ LDC Online Application Form
Download Application Form For Outstanding Sports Person, Served For NCC & Ex-Prisoner Candidates
Complete Guideline To Apply Online For HCRAJ LDC Vacancy – With Images
Conclusion : Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur released a fresh recruitment advt. for Recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer/Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English), 2017 for District Courts. Last date of submission Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Application is 18.03.2017.