Table of Contents
- Brief About RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 | RBI Bank Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017:
- Why Is RBI Exam Syllabus Important? Know the Importance Of RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017:
- Exam Scheme & Pattern For RBI Grade B Officer 2017
Check Reserve Bank Officer Exam Pattern 2017 – Available Here:
- RBI Mains 2017 For Officer (Grade B) Exam: Examination Scheme & Pattern Details:
- RBI Grade B Officer Interview 2017 – How To Shortlisted For RBI Officers Grade-‘B’ Interview 2017 – 18?
- Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus & Check Important Topics of Examination:
- RBI Grade B Officer Exam Preparation: Download Previous Papers / Sample Papers Of RBI Officer Grade B Examination:
- Share this:
- Like this:
Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017: Exam Scheme, Pattern & Previous Papers For RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct competitive examination for recruitment of 161 Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR) vacancies 2017. Applicants, who are applied for the latest Reserve Bank Jobs 2017, may download rbi grade b officer exam syllabus and pattern 2017-18. Candidates may also download RBI Bank officers grade b previous papers in support of preparation. The Reserve Bank India Service Board will be selecting the eligible applicants, through recruitment test. The test will be in two phases i..e Preliminary Examination & Mains Exam followed by Interview. Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus PDF to get complete information. We have also provided same here, abut examination.
RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2017 – 2018: The Reserve Bank of India introduce a new scheme of selection for recruitment of Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR). Under the new scheme of RBI Officer Recruitment Selection Process, the Examination will be in Online Mode called CBT (Computer Based Test). Reserve Bank RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and pattern for the year 2017-18. Participants will have to be updated with the latest & updated RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017. RBI Exam Syllabus will help you to guide & understanding the scheme of examination. Exam syllabus also helps us to make a better preparation plan for the examination.
Note: Participants can download RBI Grade B Sample Question Papers for the exam preparation. A table of Previous Papers is given at the end of the post.
|RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment||RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus||RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card|
Brief About RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 | RBI Bank Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017:
|Examination Name||RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Exam 2017|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India Service Board|
|Name of Post||Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR)|
|Total Number Of Post||161 Post|
|Registration Dates||03rd May 2017 to 23rd May 2017|
|Detail About||RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2017 – 2018|
|RBI Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Available|
|Official Site Of RBI Bank||https://www.rbi.org.in/|
RBI Recruitment 2017:
Recently, the Reserve Bank of India has announced 161 Grade B Officer vacancies. The candidates, who are seeking bank jobs in India, may apply for the latest rbi recruitment notification 2017. Online registration for recruitment of Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR), will start from 03rd May 2017. The last date of submitting online applications for RBI Bank Jobs 2017 will be 23rd May 2017. After completion of registrations, the Examination Authority will start to providing admit card/ hall ticket to the registered applicants.
Applicants, whose applications have been submitted correctly, may appear in the test. You should download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 to start exam preparation. Registered candidates can only download RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket. RBI Recruitment Authority has already mentioned exam dates in RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Notification, for Phase I & Phase II. Phase I called Preliminary Exam and Phase II is Mains Exam. Dates of examination are given below.
RBI Grade B Recruitment Exam Dates 2017:-
1. Preliminary Examination Date: 17th June 2017.
2. Mains Exam Date: 07th July 2017.
Why Is RBI Exam Syllabus Important? Know the Importance Of RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017:
It is very important for all, who are going to apply & participate in RBI Officer in Grade B 2017. Before starting the preparation of any examination, you have to check scheme, pattern & syllabus for the relevant post. Examination Pattern & Syllabus providing information about the test. You can find the pattern of the test, exam subjects, total questions & marks, marking scheme, minimum passing marks, cut off detail and result information.
RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 also provide you these details. To get full info about the test, you may download rbi recruitment 2017 notification for the post of Officers in Grade-‘B’. If you want to get higher score & rank in the test, you have to make your study plan. Before making the exam study plan, you should collect rbi grade b study material. In study material, you can add rbi grade b previous papers/question paper, books, test series and other things relevant to the examination.
Suggest to all, when you buy any book for RBI Pre & Mains Exam, Choose which are accordingly to latest RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 – 2018.
Candidates selection procedure would be made through 1). Preliminary Examination, 2). Mains Examination and Personal Interview. If you think about RBI Officer Job, you have to crack all selection steps, step by step. First of all, you have to qualified in first phase test of Preliminary Exam. Qualified in this test, you can enter in Mains Exam. Remember, Phase I marks will not support you to get the merit. The Examination Authority, RBI will be preparing the merit list on the basis of Mains exam marks and personal interview.
Exam Scheme & Pattern For RBI Grade B Officer 2017
Check Reserve Bank Officer Exam Pattern 2017 – Available Here:
1. Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type): – The Reserve Bank of India is scheduled RBI Gr.B Officer Pre Exam on 17th June 2017.
- RBI grade b phase 1 question paper will be objective types.
- Depending on the number of registered candidates, Reserve Bank may be held the examination on some other days.
- A candidate has to appear for examination in only one shift on the given day.
- The Date, Time and Venue of RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Exam, will be specified in RBI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017.
- RBI Grade B Preliminary Exam Paper consisting Questions from following subjects:-
1. General Awareness,
2. English Language,
3. Quantitative Aptitude and
- Duration Of Examination will be 120 minutes.
- Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India Service Board.
- Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed in RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
- The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for RBI Grade B Phase-II of the examination will be decided by the RBI Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for RBI Phase-II Officer Examination, will be published on RBI official website, tentatively within a week after Phase-I examination.
RBI Mains 2017 For Officer (Grade B) Exam: Examination Scheme & Pattern Details:
2. Phase-II online Examination (Objective & Descriptive): – Reserve Bank of India scheduled RBI Officer (Grade B) Mains Exam on 07th July 2017.
- The Phase-II online Examination will be held for those, who are shortlisted on the basis of results of RBI Phase-I.
- The Officer Grade B Phase-II Examination will be in 3 shifts.
- Candidates are required to appear for all shifts.
- Separate RBI Admission Letters called Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be issued for each shift.
- The timetable for Phase-II will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with RBI Officer Admission Letter for Phase-II.
- Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers as under:-
1. Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues (Objective Type).
2. Paper II: English (Writing Skills) (Descriptive Type).
3. Paper-III: Finance and Management (Objective type).
- Mains Exam paper will carry out total 300 marks.
- NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
The candidates, who want to appear in RBI Interview 2017, will have to crack pre & the main examination. Without fight & get clear, you can’t appear in the test. Interview scheme detail is given under:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the officer post interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
- Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on RBI official website at the appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent on registered email ID. The interview will be of 50 marks.
- The candidate may choose the option for interview either in Hindi or English. Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in the recruitment of Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR) Phase-II examination and interview.
Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus &
Check Important Topics of Examination:
Candidate should download rbi grade b officer syllabus and pattern details from here. Download rbi grade b officer syllabus for Preliminary & Mains Examinations. Advised to all, read these topics carefully and can note down in your notebook. These are very important to collect more score in rbi examination.
PHASE-I: RBI Preliminary Examination Syllabus / Important Topics:
1. RBI Officer Grade B Pre Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness:
Awards & Honors Sports
Books & Their Authors
Countries / currencies
Current Affairs of last six months ( a reference to Banking Industry).
History of Banking
Indian Constitution Questions
Questions on Indian Economy
RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.
2. RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 For English Language:
Adjective – Superlative Degree
Adverb – ending in -ly, hardly, hardly ever, hardly any
Connective / Conjunctions
One Word, Word Formation, A Word as a Noun and a Verb
Opposites / Antonyms & Synonyms
Phrase: Phrasal Verbs
Punctuation Marks and Capital Letters
Sentences: Change From Affirmative to Negative
Simile, Metaphor, Onomatopoeia and Repetition
Verb: Transitive and Intransitive
3. Reserve Bank Officer Exam Syllabus: Quantity Aptitude Test:
Boats and Streams
H.C.F. and L.C.M.
Height and Distance
Mixture and Allegation
Pipes and Cistern
Profit and Loss
Races and Games
Series – Odd Man Out
Series – Find Missing Number
Square Root and Cube Root
Stocks and Shares
Surds and Indices
Time and Distance
Time and Work
4. RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus: Reasoning Test Paper:
Assertion and Reason
Coding — Decoding
Completion of Incomplete Pattern
Construction of Squares & Triangles
Cubes and Dice
Direction Sense Test
Figure Formation & Analysis
fl, Question – Statements
Grouping of Identical Figures
Inserting the Missing Character
Logical Sequence of Words
Logical Venn diagrams
Miscellaneous Logical Puzzles
Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
Sequential Output Tracing
Situation Reaction Test
Verification of Truth of the Statement
Statement – Arguments
“Statement – Assumptions
Statement – Courses of Action
Statement – Conclusions
Deriving Conclusions from passages”
PHASE-II: RBI Bank Mains Examination Syllabus / Important Topics:
Paper-I – Economic and social Issues:
TOPICS: Growth and Development – Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization – Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanization and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged – Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
Suggested reference material:
1. Indian Economy: Uma Kapila. (Series of Books)
2. Indian Economy: Mishra Puri. (Latest Edition)
3. Growth And Development: Devraj Ray
4. Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao
News Papers: 1. Economic Times 2. Hindu 3. Business Standard
Weekly/Monthly Magazines/Bulletins /Reports: 1. Economic and Political Weekly 2. Southern Economist 3. Yojana 4. Business India 5. RBI Bulletins.
Reports: 1. World Development Report 2. Economic Survey of India.
Paper-II Syllabus for RBI Grade B 2017 – English (Writing Skills):
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
Paper-III Syllabus For RBI Officer Exam 2017 -Finance and Management:
(I) Finance :
(a). Financial System: 1. Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions 2. Reserve Bank of India- functions, and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b). Financial Markets: Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity,etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics:
1. Risk Management in Banking Sector
2. Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures, and Swap
3. Changing Landscape of Banking sector
4. Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
5. Financial Inclusion- use of technology
6. Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
7. Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, the role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
8. The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM), 9. Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
Suggest a Reference Material:
- a. An introduction to Economics – A W Stonier and D C Hauge
- b. Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- c. Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri
- d. Indian Economy – R. Dutt and KPM Sundaram
- e. Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- f. Major economic newspapers and Economic and Political Weekly
- g. Public Finance – K K Andy and Sundaram
- h. Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
(II) Management :
TOPICS: Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organisation. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader. Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare. Motivation, Morale, and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale. Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology. Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
|RBI Gr-B-DR-Gen-Paper-II-English (Set A) 2015||Click here|
|RBI Officer Grade B-DR-Gen-Paper-II-English (Set B) 2015||Click here|
|RBI Officer-Gr-B-DR-Gen-Paper-I-English 2014||Click here|
|RBI Officer-Gr-B-DR-Gen-Paper-II-Economic and Social Issues 2014||Click here|
|RBI Officer-Gr-B-DR-Gen-Paper-III-Finance and Management 2014||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-I-English 2012||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-II-Economic and Social Issues 2012||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-III-Finance and Management 2012||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-I-English 2011||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-II-Economic and Social Issues 2011||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-III- Finance and Management 2011||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-I-English 2010||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-II-Economic and Social Issues 2010||Click Here|
|RBI Officer-GR-B-DR-Gen-Paper-III-Finance and Management 2010||Click Here|
Click here to Apply For RBI Grade Officer Recruitment 2017 – 161 Vacancies Available – the Last date is 23.05.2017.
Download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2017 – Click here
Download RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 – Get Detail
Final Words: RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 is available here. The Reserve Bank of India announced 161 vacancies through recruitment of Officers in Grade-‘B’- (DR). RBI grade b officer syllabus and pattern 2017-18 is very important for the candidates.