Table of Contents
- Highlights of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification: SSC CGL 2017 Group C & D Vacancies
- SSC CGL 2017: Important Dates For SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017
- What Are the Eligibility Conditions To Apply For SSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy? Check Your Age & Education Criteria For Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Jobs
- What Is the Minimum Qualification For SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017? SSC CGL Recruitment Selection, Application Fee & Salary Details
- SSC CGLE 2017: Examination Centres For Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL 2017):
- What Is Scheme of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGLE 2017?
- SSC CGL 2017 Selection Process: What After SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017?
- How to Apply For SSC CGL Recruitment 2017? Procedure Of Submission CGLE 2017 Online Application Form – Check here
- What Details Required to Fill In SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Online Application?
- Guideline To Fill Online Application Form For SSC CGL Vacancy 2017: Follow These Steps To Complete Your SSC CGL Registration & Online Form
- SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card: Admission Letters For SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Result:
- Share this:
- Like this:
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 – SSC CGL 2017 Notification (F. No. 3/4/2016–P&P-I) – SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CGLE Recruitment 2017 Advt. for Central Civil Services (CCA). Candidates, who are eagerly waiting for ssc cgl vacancy, now can apply. SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017, now available on the official site of staff selection commission at www.ssc.nic.in. SSC CGL Recruitment Registration link will be effective till 16th June 2017. So try yo complete your ssc cgl 2017 application form before the last date. Please note, SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CLGE) 2017 will be held for Group C & D Vacancies.
Staff Selection Commission announced around 20000 Vacancies in SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates can choose a post from ssc cgl 2017 vacancy and the posts are Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector posts etc. You can join Central Civil Services by qualifying the ssc cgl 2017 /combined graduate level examination 2017-18. The Department scheduled SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Examination from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 – SSC CGL 2017 -18: SSC Central Civil Services (CCA) 2017. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) to recruit eligible & suitable applicants according to the ssc recruitments post. All those, who have completed their graduation degree, can apply for ssc cgl recruitment 2017. For more detail like age, education qualification, application fee, selection process, apply process, important dates etc., mentioned below.
The Commission will be conducting the CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Examination) 2017 in four tiers. To get the selection, will you have to crack SSC CGL Tier I, II, III & IV. Who will be qualified in the Staff Selection Commission Tier I Examination, not need to apply again for Tier II. SSC CGL 2017 Tier I & Tier II will be computer based examination called Online Examination.
Highlights of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification: SSC CGL 2017 Group C & D Vacancies
The Staff Selection Commission announced various posts under ssc cgl recruitment 2017 notification pdf. Brief detail about ssc cgl 2017 vacancies is below.
|Examination Name||SSC CGL 2017 Examination|
|Full Name of Examination||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Service||Central Civil Services (CCA)|
|Category Of Posts||Grade B & C Posts|
|Details About||SSC CGL Recruitment 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of Posts||Assistant, Inspector, Officer, Sub Inspector, Accountant, Investigator, Audit Officer, Auditor, Tax Assistant etc.|
|Official Site of SSC||www.ssconline.nic.in|
|More Detail||SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
Deatil of SSC CGL 2017 Vacancies: SSC CGL Recruitment Age Limit & Gradey Pay :
|I. Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)|
|Post Code||Name of Post||Ministerial/Deptt/Officers/Cadre||Age Limit||Grade Pay|
|F||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||30 years||4800|
|$||Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||30 years||4800|
|A||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||20-30 years||4600|
|C||Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 years.||4600|
|D||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||20-30 years||4600|
|E||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||20-30 years||4600|
|G||Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||20-30 years||4600|
|H||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/Organizations||18-27 years||4600|
|>||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/Organizations||20-30 years||4600|
|<||Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/Organizations||Not exceeding 30 years.||4600|
|I||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||18-27 years||4200|
|&||Assistant/ Superintendent||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations’||Not exceeding 30 years||4200|
|J||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Not exceeding 30 years||4600|
|K||Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC||18-27 years||4600|
|L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||18-27 years||4600|
|M||Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||18-27 years||4600|
|N||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Up to 30 years||4600|
|O||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||20-30 years||4600|
|P||Inspector Posts||Department of Post||18-27 years||4600|
|Q||Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG||Not exceeding 30 years||4200|
|S||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||18-27 years||4600|
|%||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Up to 30 years||4200|
|R||Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Up to 32 years||4200|
|II. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)|
|T||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||18-27 years||2800|
|U||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||18-27 years||2800|
|V||Auditor||Other Ministry/Departments||18-27 years||2800|
|W||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Offices under C&AG||18-27 years||2800|
|X||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/Departments||18-27 years||2800|
|Y||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||18-27 years||2400|
|Z||Tax Assistant||CBDT||18-27 years||2400|
|@||Tax Assistant||CBEC||20-27 years||2400|
|#||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||18-27 years||2400|
SSC CGL 2017: Important Dates For SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017
|Events By SSC||SSC CGL 2017 Dates|
|Starting Date of Submission SSC CGL 2017 Application Form||16th May 2017|
|Last Date of Submission SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form||16.06.2017|
|Date of SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 (Computer Based Examination)||01.08.2017-20.08.2017|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier-II Exam||10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017|
|Date of SSC CGLE Tier-III (Descriptive)||21.01.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV (Skill test) Date||February 2018|
What Are the Eligibility Conditions To Apply For SSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy? Check Your Age & Education Criteria For Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Jobs
SSC CGL Vacancy 2017: Nationality
A candidate must be a citizen of India to participate in SSC CGL – Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017.
SSC Vacancy: SSC MTS Recruitment Detail
Age Limit For SSC CGL 2017 Application Form:
The candidates, who wish to apply for ssc cgl 2017 vacancies, those ages must be between 18 years to 32 years. The Commission will accept the Date of Birth as well as mentioned in the Matriculation or Secondary Examination Certificate only. So fill you correct age limit in ssc cgl recruitment form.
Upper Age Relaxation As SSC CGL 2017 Notification:
The Staff Selection Commission providing the upper age relaxation according to the government rules & regulations. Category wise upper age relaxation for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017, is below.
01. SC/ST: 5 years
02. OBC: 3 years
03. PH: 10 years
04. PH + OBC: 13 years
05. PH + SC/ST: 15 years
Please Note: Age concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex- Servicemen. Participants are required to proceed the caste/community certificate at the time of documents verification.
What Is the Minimum Qualification For SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017? SSC CGL Recruitment Selection, Application Fee & Salary Details
Education Qualification for CGL 2017:
1. If you are interested in applying for SSC CGL Recruitment Post 2017, then you must have, a bachelor degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
2. The participants, who declared qualified by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-I), will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification.
3. The SSC Examination 2017 of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements. So, the candidates are required to indicate his/her Posts-wise preference very carefully, when ssc cgl 2017 apply online.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
Candidates, please note that, if you are going to filling up ssc cgl 2017 application form, then you are required to pay the application fee. According to ssc cgl 2017 notification pdf, Application Fee for SSC CGL Recruitment is Rs. 100/- only.
SSC CGLE 2017 Fee Exempted:
All Indian Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped (PH), and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee for ssc cgl recruitment 2017.
How To Pay SSC CGL 2017 Application Fee?
The candidates, who are not exempted from the paying of SSC CGLE 2017 application fee, can be deposit the ssc cgl recruitment application fee both online or offline mode.
1. Offline Mode: State Bank of India (SBI) Challan Form, that will be generated online, after submitting ssc cgl 2017 online application.
2. Online Mode: Participants can make their SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 Application Fee Payment by SBI Net Banking / Credit Card or Debit Card.
SSC CGL Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates’ selection will be made through Written Examination, Document Verification, Medical Examination. SSC Combined Graduation Level Exam (CGLE) consisting the four tiers of recruitment test i.e. Tier I, II, III & IV.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017: What is SSC CGL Salary & Grade Pay?
Those candidates, who will be selected by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in all stages successfully, will have eligible to getting pay an attractive salary.
|Sr. NO.||SSC CGLE Posts Description||Post Category|
|1.||A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay:-
Rs.5400, Rs.4800, Rs.4600 and Rs.4200 in the scale of pay of Rs 9300 – 34800 in the Pay Band-2
|2.||A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay:-
Rs.2800, Rs.2400, Rs.2000, Rs.1900 and Rs.1800 in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 in the Pay Band-1
SSC CGLE 2017: Examination Centres For Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL 2017):
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the CGLE 2017 – Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-I) across the country. SSC has prescribed the centers of examination in ssc cgl 2017 notification pdf.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Centers List:
|Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Gangtok, Ranchi, Barasat, Berhampore, Chinsurah, Jalpaiguri, Kolkata, Malda, Midnapur, Siliguri, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Keonjhargarh, Sambalpur, Port Blair, Bangalore, Dharwar, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kozhikode (Calicut), Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Haridwar, Delhi, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati (Dispur), Jorhat, Silchar, Kohima, Shillong, Imphal, Churachandpur, Agartala, Aizwal, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Puducherry, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Kutch, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Akola, Jalgaon, Panaji, Bhopal, Chindwara, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Ratlam, Satna, Sagar, Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Durg, Anantnag, Baramula, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar(J&K), Kargil, Dodda, Hamirpur, Shimla, Bhathinda, Jalandhar, Patiala, Amritsar and Chandigarh.|
What Is Scheme of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGLE 2017?
The Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
|Tiers Of SSC CGL 2017||SSC CGLE 2017 Exam Scheme|
|Tier-I||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier-II||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier-III||Descriptive Type Paper – Pen and Paper mode.|
|Tier-IV||Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).|
Will there be an interview in the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017?
As per SSC cgl recruitment 2017 notification pdf, interview component has been dispensed. There will, therefore, be no interview for SSC CGL Recruitment.
SSC CGL 2017 Selection Process: What After SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017?
After completion of SSC CGL 2017 Tier I, Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV examination process or Written Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification, the Staff Selection Commission will be preparing All India Merit List (AIML) for each category of post. All those, who are found qualified in the SSC CGL Recruitment Exam (CGLE) 2017, will be appointed for applied post.
Candidates who will be applying for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, required to perform in Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017. Who will be declared qualified in SSC CGLE Written Examination and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification, will be appointed to the post. Selection of the candidates will be based on Merit List, that will be on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination ssc cgl 2017.
Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India all these posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL).
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form: All the candidates, who will be applying for the ssc cgl recruitment exam, should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Combined GraduatieLevel Examination 2017. There will be a single application form for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017. Eligible & interested candidates may submit ssc cgl recruitment online from at staff selection commission site at http://sscregistration.nic.in. For detailed instructions relating to SSC CGL 2017 Application Form, instructions for filling up the ssc cgl 2017 online application form, are below.
What Details Required to Fill In SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Online Application?
At the time of SSC CGL 2017 Apply Online, candidates are required to fill the mandatory details in ssc cgl 2017 online application form. We have mentioned important details, which is required at the time of submission ssc cgl recruitment 2017 application form. Detail are below.
- Name of the Examination Centre and Code
- Code for seeking age relaxation
- Preference for Posts
- Minority communities notified by Govt. namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsees) or Jains
- Aadhar No. (although it is not mandatory)
- Educational Qualification from Degree or Equivalent Qualification
- Subject Code
- Postal Address
- Permanent Address (Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters, Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN Code in the boxes
- Signature of Candidate is required. Unsigned application shall also be rejected
- Valid E-mail ID and permanent Mobile Number to enable to receive the call letter / inform about venues for Written Examination through email/SMS.
- Firstly visit Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website for SSC Part I Registration.
- You have to provide some basic detail for the part I registration. It will provide you your provision registration number & password for Part II Registration.
- Log in to your account and enter ssc registration number and password.
- Now fill the above-mentioned details carefully in the ssc cgl 2017 online application form.
- Now you have to pay ssc cgl 2017 application fee for Part II registration.
- Those who are exempted from application fee payment, skip this step and click to next.
- Print application fee receipt for your future use.
- Then upload a recently scanned photograph in JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card: Admission Letters For SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2017
After completion of SSC CGL 2017 Registrations, the Department of Examination, Staff Selection Commission publishing the date of downloading CGLE Admit Card 2017. SSC CGLE Admission Letters (ACs) for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017, can be download before 02 weeks of the examination date.
SSC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for CGL Recruitment 2017, indicating the time table and venue of examination.
Remember, Staff Selection Commission will not send your SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card / Admission Letters by post or email. But, Examination Authority will be intimated about examination call letter.
SSC CGL 2017 Result:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be publishing the ssc cgl result 2017 after 01 months of exams. Participants may check the ssc cgl 2017 result, cut off marks & exam performance on the official site of commission. To get your ssc result status, use the examination roll number. SSC CGL Result 2017 can be download in pdf file after announced.
|More From Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC JHT Recruitment||SSC MTS Recruitment||SSC MTS Selection|
|SSC JHT Syllabus||SSC MTS Registration||SSC MTS Syllabus|
|SSC CPO Recruitment||SSC MTS Eligibility||SSC MTS Admit Card|
Final Words: SSC CGL 2017 Notification released now. Candidates, who are waiting for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, can submit ssc cgl 2017 online application form from 16.05.2017. The last date for ssc cgl 2017 apply online is 16.06.2017. Best of luck.