Table of Contents
- About SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Notification | Hindi Translator Vacancy In SSC 2017 :
- Who Can Apply For SSC JHT Examination 2017 ? | What Are The Eligibility For SSC JHT 2017 Registration ?
- Category Wise Upper Age Relaxation For SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 :
- How to Apply For SSC JHT Recruitment & JT SHT Posts 2017 ? SSC Registration Details :
- What Is The Selection Procedure For SSC JHT & Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017 ?
- Exam Scheme, Pattern & Syllabus For SSC JHT Vacancies 2017 :
- Admit Card For Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2017 Examination :
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Answer Key 2017 :
- SSC Junior Translator / Hindi Pradhyapak Exam Result 2017 :
- Share this:
- Like this:
SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 : Download SSC JHT Examination 2017 Syllabus : Are your preparing for Government Jobs in India and searching hindi translator vacancy in SSC 2017, then read this page carefully. Recently, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Computer Based Written Examination for JHT Examination 2017. SSC Notification released for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017. Online registrations for SSC JHT Examination 2017 will be closed on 05th May 2017. Advised to all, read & check ssc translator eligibility criteria, age, fee, selection and ssc hindi translator syllabus before apply online.
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :-
Staff Selection Commission is popular known as SSC. SSC is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in Ministerial & Departments under Indian Government and its subordinate offices. SSC is also called as Subordinate Services Commission, which was formation 41 years age on 04th November 2017. SSC headquarter is located in New Delhi, India. The department organize various posts exam every year as per requirement. Recently, SSC Commission has issued fresh notification for JHT Examination 2017. Eligible and desired candidates may participate in this examination by filling Online application form for SSC JHT Recruitment 2017.
For SSC MTS Registered Candidates : Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 – CLick here [Exam Starts From 30.04.2017]
About SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Notification | Hindi Translator Vacancy In SSC 2017 :
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Popular Known As||SSC – Subordinate Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||SSC JHT Examination 2017|
|SSC Examination Post||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Exam Notification No.||F.No.3/3/2017-P&P-II|
|Vacancies||Vacancies will be intimated in due course|
|Official Website of Staff Selection Commission||ssc.nic.in|
|Details About||SSC JHT Recruitment 2017|
SSC Notification for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017 download at ssc.nic.in portal. SSC JHT Examination 2017 Notification F.No.3/3/2017-P&P-II. The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017 in the month of June, 2017, the details of which are as under :-
Division Of SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Posts :
(A). Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS).
(B). Junior Translator in Ministry of Railway (Railway Board).
(C). Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ).
(D). Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT.
(E). Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices.
(F). Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT.
(G). Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI).
Latest Jobs in SSC : Delhi Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 – Last Date 15th May 2017
Remember Important Dates For SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2017 :-
Starting Date of Submission SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Notification : 15th April 2017.
Closing Date for ssc jht examination application receipt : 05-05-2017 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
Computer Based Written Examination date for paper – I : 15-6-2017.
SSC JHT CBT 2017 For Paper – II : 15-6-2017 (Descriptive).
Who Can Apply For SSC JHT Examination 2017 ? | What Are The Eligibility For SSC JHT 2017 Registration ?
Job seekers, who have interested in Junior / Senior Hindi Translator or Hindi Pradhyapak Vacancy 2017, must check the required qualification & age limit according to post. You may read ssc notification to get complete information about ssc junior translator examination 2017. You may also check same detail from here. Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection process, SSC JHT Syllabus 2017 and SSC Registration details, given as below.
Check The Eligibility Criteria SSC JHT 2017 Registration :-
Candidates, who wants to apply for SSC JHT Examination 2017 conducted by SSC, must be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal Or Bhutan. Also a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, may fill SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment Form 2017.
Education Qualification According To SSC Notification :-
1. Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator (SHT) Post Qualification :
Applicants, who wish to participate in SSC Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator (JT/JHT) Examination 2017, required Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. Candidates also have a recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
2. Hindi Pradhyapak Post Qualification :
SSC seeking those candidates, who possess Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from a recognized University or Institute plus Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute plus Bachelor of Education from a recognized University/Institute, to participate in SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Vacancy Examination 2017.
Desirable : Two years experience of teaching Hindi at Senior Secondary level under Central or State Governments or recognized educational Institution.
Category Wise Upper Age Relaxation For SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age will be mattered in selection of SSC JHT 2017. Participants, age should not exceeding 30 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Indian Government Rules & Regulations.
Who Are Permissible Relaxation of Upper Age Limit in SSC JHT Recruitment ?
- SC/ST : 5 years,
- OBC : 3 years,
- PH : 10 years,
- PH + OBC : 13 years,
- PH + SC/ST : 15 years,
- Ex-Servicemen : (Unreserved/General) : 03 years, (OBC) 06 years (3 years + 3 years), (SC & ST) : 08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application,
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/ Unreserved 5 years,) (8 (5 +3) years) (SC/ST OBC 10 (5+5) years), who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application,
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January,1980 to 31st December, 1989. (Unreserved/ General) : 5 years, (OBC) : 8 years, (SC/ST) : 10 years,
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.(Unreserved/ General) : 5 years, 8 (5+3) years, 10 (5+5) years.
Age Limit For SSC JHT 2017 Must Same As…
Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only, will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. AGE CONCESSION IS NOT ADMISSIBLE TO SONS, DAUGHTERS AND DEPENDENTS OF EX-SERVICEMEN…ssc notification.
How to Apply For SSC JHT Recruitment & JT SHT Posts 2017 ? SSC Registration Details :
Informed to all of them, wish to apply for ssc jht 2017 examination, must apply online only. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will closed online registrations on 05th May 2017 for SSC JHT Recruitment 2017. Job seekers, who want to get hindi translator vacancy in ssc, must apply on or before last date. The department will accepts online application form only, so don’t fill and send offline form. If you don’t have any idea about how do I SSC Registration and how to proceed ssc online application form ? Please check detail, given as under :-
Before apply for SSC JHT 2017, you should collect your education qualification docs, Scanned passport size colored photograph and Signature and a permanent mobile no. & mail id. Now follow below steps carefully.
- To apply for ssc jht examination 2017, visit Staff Selection Commission official site : www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Now proceed to Apply Online button but before apply online, you have to register yourself at SSC portal.
- Enter required detail and proceed to submit.
- You will getting your SSC Registration Number on your registered mail or mobile number.
- Now login to your account and click to fill online form for ssc jht recruitment.
- Choose Name of the Examination, Examination Centre Code, Preference For Posts and other detail.
- Before submitting ssc form, recheck your form.
- After this process, system will generating your provisional Registration Slip.
- Save this page and proceed to next step.
- Now fill education qualification details and other detail.
- Save the details and submit form.
Application Fee :-
General / OBC Category applicants need to pay Rs. 100/-. SSC JHT 2017 Application Fee can paid through SBI Challan/ /SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank. SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates are exempted from paying ssc jht recruitment 2017 application fee.
What Is The Selection Procedure For SSC JHT & Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017 ?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will organizing SSC Junior Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2017 in online mode. Candidates are required to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT), conducted through SSC in month of June 2017. Participants may note down their date of examination for ssc jht 2017, that will be 15th June 2017.
Selection of the participants will bade on through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Descriptive Type Test. To get selection in SSC JHT Examination 2017, you have to check scheme of examination.
Exam Scheme, Pattern & Syllabus For SSC JHT Vacancies 2017 :
- Staff Selection Commission will holding an open competitive recruitment examination on 15.06.2017 (Sunday).
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 2 hours – 40 minutes for VH/OH.
- There will be two paper, will be conducted in different shifts.
- – Paper Ist will be Objective Type (Computer Based Test called CBT).
– JHT First paper consisting General Hindi Or General English subjects only.
– Number of questions / marks will be 100.
- – Paper IInd will be Conventional Type and mode will be Descriptive.
– This section will be of Translation & Essay.
Total number of question / marks will be 200
- Each question shall carry 01 mark.
- Remember, there will be negative of 0.25 for each wrong answer marked.
- SSC JHT Recruitment Paper 1st marks will not be considering in selection process.
Admit Card For Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy 2017 Examination :
Registered candidates are required to download SSC JHT Admit Card 2017 to get entrance in examination hall. SSC will organizing competitive recruitment examination on 15th June 2017 at all over India in two shifts. You have to download or print your ssc admit card for jht examination 2017. Without admit card / hall ticket, you can’t enter in examination hall, it is mandatory for all. Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Exam Hall Ticket will be available before 14 days of date of examination.
To download JHT Exam Hall Ticket, use ssc registration number / date or birth/ name of application and roll number detail. Admit Card is very important document because it contains detail about participant. Admit Card contains Name of Applicant, Examination Name, Exam Organizer, Date of Exam & Roll Number, Venue of Test with Timing and General instructions about examination. So don’t forget to carry your admit card for Junior Hindi Translator vacancy 2017 examination.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Answer Key 2017 :
SSC Examination Department will publishing provision answer key for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination 2017 within 15 days of exam date. Candidates will applying and attending ssc jht recruitment 2017 examination, may check & download ssc jht answer key 2017 without paying of any charges. By exam answer key, you can review your examination performance. Exam Answer can be download in PDF file and can check their right answers.
If any candidates, who have objection in SSC JHT 2017 Answer Key, can send their objection within given period. After answer key released, SSC Examination Department will also publishing news about SSC Result. More detail given below.
SSC Junior Translator / Hindi Pradhyapak Exam Result 2017 :
Controller of Examination SSC, will announced Translator/ Jr.|Sr. Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination Result after 1month of exam date. Candidates can check their SSC JHT Examination 2017 Result using SSC Registration details. JHT Examination 2017 Result will be based on marks obtained by candidates in Paper 1 & Paper 2.
To check SSC JHT Exam Result 2017, revisit here. Save this page or bookmarked in your favorite browser bar to check ssc jht recruitment 2017 result. The decision of the Commission in all matters will be final.
More by SSC (Staff Selection Commission :-
SSC SI & ASI In Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF – Last Date – 15.05.2017 New
SSC MTS Recruitment
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS Selection Steps
SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
How to Register For SSC MTS Examination in Upcoming Event ?
SSC MTS Admit Card [Exam From 30th April 2017]
Upcoming Govt. Jobs 2017 –
Final Words : Staff Selection Commission going to conduct JHT Examination 2017 in month of June 2017. Eligible & Interested candidate, may submit online application form at www.ssconline.nic.in, on or before 05th May 2017.