Tamil Nadu (TN) TET Paper I Syllabus 2017 : Tamilnadu Primary Teacher Syllabus 2017 : Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) is going to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for Paper I on 29th April 2017. All the candidates, who are applied for TN TET Teacher Exam 2017, must download Tamil Nadu (TN) TET Paper I Syllabus 2017 from here. Exam Syllabus and Pattern for Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I, available on this page. Candidates are required to follow the detail of tntet syllabus pdf. Applicants, who want to get qualify in tntrb teacher recruitment 2017, start your exam preparation with Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Complete details about Tamilnadu primary Teacher Syllabus & Pattern is given below.
Update On 29.04.2017 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently announce 1953 vacancies through TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification. Eligible & interested candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018 (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services) before 26th May 2017. For more detail Click here or visit important links given below.
Eligibility Criteria To Write In Tamilnadu Primary Teacher TET Exam 2017 :
Applicants, who have interested in to participate in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, must have to fill online application form on or before last date. Candidates can apply for TNTET 2017 before 08th March 2017. Candidates from Tamilnadu state, may have eligible to participate because TNTET Teacher Exam 2017 is a state level examination. Before apply for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2017, read some important detail like who can participate in this exam. Read the eligibility criteria to write in the Tamil Nadu Primary Teacher TET Exam 2017, is mention below.
Required Qualification For TNTET Teacher Exam 2017 :-
Candidates from Tamilnadu state, who should possess the following prescribed qualifications, can apply & write in the TNTET (Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017.
- Essential Qualification To Apply for TNTET 2017 Primary Teacher Post : Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (Regarding the Candidates who have passed D.T.Ed. Certificates from States other than Tamil Nadu their certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
- More Option To Participate In Tamilnadu TET Exam : Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2012 – 2013) are also permitted to appear for Paper I in Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidate’s should have successfully completed the course in the current Academic Year (2012-2013) itself and should produce D.E.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification, otherwise they shall not be considered for current year Government recruitment process. However they may be issued with TET certificate after producing D.E.Ed Diploma certificate.
- Visually impaired candidates are not eligible to write Paper I.
Now, in next para, will providing you structure and important contents for TNTET Paper I. Candidate may note down and download this page via pressing CTRL+P and also save this whole page via pressing CTRL+S on your desktop and if you using this site in mobile, save this as bookmark. Read anytime, anywhere. Now, read the detail below.
Tamil Nadu Primary Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern | TNTET Paper I Pattern for Session 2017 :
1. TNTET Paper I / Question paper will have 150 Multiple Choices Questions.
2. Candidates will have the four options, in which you have to mark the right choice of answer.
3. Each right answer will be awarded on mark.
4. Good news is that, there will no NEGATIVE MARKING.
5. All the questions in the, TNET 2017 Questions Paper will be set in both Tamil & English Language. Candidates may choose one of option from them, in which you have interested.
6. Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary Teacher called as Paper I, will be held on 29th April 2017 by 10.00A.M – 1.00 P.M.
7. The Venue for the TNTET Paper I Examination will be intimated in the Tamil Nadu Primary Teacher Hall Ticket 2017. The Hall Tickets for all the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board in its official Website. Candidates are advised to refer the TRB Website (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in) and download their Hall Ticket. No written communication will be sent to the candidates.
8. Important : The decision of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB) on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the primary teacher paper i examination, will be final.
Tamil Nadu (TN) TET Paper I Exam Pattern 2017 | Exam Pattern For TNTET Teacher Eligibility Exam Year 2017 :
1. Total Number of Questions : 150 questions.
2. Questions Type : Multiple Choices Questions (MCQs) – Objective Types.
3. Duration of TNTET Exam Year 2017 : 03 Hours.
|Sr. No.||Important Topics (All are compulsory)||MCQs Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy
(relevant to age group 6 – 11)
|2.||Language I –
|3.||Language II –
Important Topics Of Tamil Nadu (TN) TET Paper I Syllabus 2017 – Download TNTET Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age Group 6 – 11 years.
- Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction. The Candidate has to choose any one of the languages from Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu. For Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment process, candidates
shall be considered for the vacancies in the concerned medium only.
- Language II – ENGLISH will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical
understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the Tamilnadu teachers eligibility test Paper I will be based on the topics of the prescribed Syllabus of the State for Classes I – V but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be up to the Secondary Stage.
How to Get Selection In Tamilnadu Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 ?
Applicants, who are seeking admission to Teacher Eligibility Test Tamilnadu sate, must have to secure minimum passing marks. What are the minimum passing marks to get selection TN Teacher Recruitment 2017 ? What are the important steps after written examination, taking by Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board ? and How can I get TN Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate ? Read below details carefully, all are too much important.
Cut Off Marks :
a). All those candidates, who have secures minimum 60% or more in the TN TET Paper I Examination and possesses prescribed education qualification for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher in Tamil Nadu will be considered as TET Paper I Pass. This will be the qualifying marks for the candidates of all the categories.
b). Candidates are allowed to appear for the TN TET Paper I Examination only on the basis of their declaration that they possess the required qualification for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher.
c). Candidates who have secured 60% and above in the Tamilnadu TET Paper I Examination will be called for Certificate Verification.
d). During the Certificate Verification, candidates academic qualifications will be verified.
e). After Certificate Verification Tamil Nadu TET certificate will be issued only to eligible candidates.
f). TN TET 2017 Certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue of the certificate.
g). TET qualification is only one of the eligibility conditions for appointment. Mere holding of a TNTRB TET certificate does not confer any right to appointment.
I hope, you will like this post and getting start your preparation by follow to Tamil Nadu (TN) TET Paper I Syllabus 2017. Exam syllabus and Exam Patter are two important factor, which have compulsory for every participant, it want selection. Once again, I personally advised to all participants, read the tntet examination syllabus completely before buy & open any book. Then buy a book which have all topics. Thank you.
Important Links For You :
TNTET Paper I Application Form – Check Detail
Read How to Fill TNTET 2017 OMR Application Form
Tamil Nadu Police 15711 Vacancy 2017 – Registrations Open
How To Fill TNTET Bharti 2017 OMR Application Form
CRPF Recruitment 2017 Bharti – Apply Online Now and Download CRPF Syllabus Here
World’s Important Days – List of Important National and International Days