Table of Contents
- Brief About TNSPC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification – Tamilnadu Govt. Jobs 2017 :
- Division Of TN Assistant, Clerk, Steno-Typist 1953 Vacancies 2017 – 2018 :
- What Are The Eligibility Criteria For TN Group 2A Vacancy 2017 | Required Age & Education Qualification For TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment ?
- TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Selection Details | Exam Scheme and Pattern For Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018 :
- Share this:
- Like this:
TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 [NOTIFICATION NO: 10/2017] – Apply Online For TN Assistant, Clerk 1953 Vacancies 2017 : Good news for all the unemployed candidates, who are searching jobs in tamilnadu. Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission published TNSPC Recruitment Notification 2017 For Group 2A Vacancies. There are totally 1953 vacancies for Personal Clerk, Steno-Typist, Assistant, Accountant posts. Eligible & interested candidate can apply online for Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018) (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services), before last date. Remember, Last date of submitting TNPSC Group 2 A online application is 26th May 2017.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts various posts examination every year like Group A, Group 2, Group 2A, Group 3 etc. Job seekers, who are looking government jobs under TNSPC, can apply for latest TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017. Download Tamil Nadu Group 2A Notification 2017 to get full detail about recruitment posts. For more detail such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application/ exam fee, tnpsc registration along with exam scheme, pattern & syllabus for tnpsc vacancies.
Brief About TNSPC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification – Tamilnadu Govt. Jobs 2017 :
Organization Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Abbreviation As : TNPSC / Tamil Nadu PSC.
TNPSC Group 2 A NOTIFICATION NO: 10/2017.
Exam Name : Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018).
Name of Post : Personal Clerk, Steno-Typist and Assistant Post.
Total Number of Post : 1953 Post.
Post Type : Non-Interview Posts.
Application Mode : Online.
Official Portal of Tamil Nadu PSC : www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Important Dates For Latest TNPSC Jobs 2017 :-
Date of TNPSC Group 2A Notification publication : 27.04.2017.
Last Date For Submission Of TNPSC Registration : 26.05.2017.
Last Date For Payment of TN Recruitment Application Fee through Bank or Post Office : 29.05.2017.
Date of Written Examination For TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018) : 06.08.2017.
Division Of TN Assistant, Clerk, Steno-Typist 1953 Vacancies 2017 – 2018 :
Candidates, who are excited to apply online for tnpsc recruitment vacancies, must check post details here. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released total 1148 vacancies and remaining 805 vacancies are pending for approval.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||06|
|2.||Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||01|
|3.||Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||06|
|4.||Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department||130|
|5.||Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department||06|
|6.||Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department||85|
|7.||Assistant in Prison Department||20|
|8.||Assistant in Registration Department||128|
|9.||Assistant in Backward Classes Welfare Department||02|
|10.||Assistant in Fisheries Department||18|
|11.||Assistant in Labour Department||24|
|12.||Assistant/ Accountant /Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department||92|
|13.||Assistant in Highways Department||156|
|14.||Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||18|
|15.||Assistant in NCC Department||23|
|16.||Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department||02|
|17.||Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department||105|
|18.||Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department||54|
|19.||Assistant in Commissioner of Commercial Taxes||22|
|20.||Assistant in Chennai (South) Division||56|
|21.||Assistant in Tiruchirappalli Division||27|
|22.||Assistant in Vellore Division||09|
|23.||Assistant in Coimbatore Division||12|
|24.||Assistant in Madurai Division||35|
|25.||Assistant in Tirunelveli Division||20|
|26.||Assistant in (Other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||30|
|27.||Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat||08|
|28.||Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat||15|
|29.||Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||03|
|30.||Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||15|
|31.||Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||12|
|32.||Assistant in Tamil Nadu Text Book and Educational Services Corporation||08|
Approval Pending Vacancies, which have been announced in TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification 2017 :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department||65|
|2.||Assistant in Police Department||213|
|3.||Assistant in Transport Department||60|
|4.||Assistant in Highways Department||70|
|5.||Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||55|
|6.||Assistant in School Education Department||130|
|7.||Assistant in Forest Department||119|
|8.||Assistant in Commercial Taxes, Chennai (South ) Division||52|
|9.||Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Department||41|
All those candidates, who have interested in latest TN Group 2A Jobs and now going to apply online, to be advised, download TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for TN Group 2A Vacancy and read it carefully. Before apply, you should check carefully eligibility details for current tnpsc jobs. Check your age, education qualification details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for Group 2 A posts of Assistant, Steno-Typist and Clerk post. Eligibility criteria details are below.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For TN Group 2A Vacancy 2017 | Required Age & Education Qualification For TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment ?
Eligibility criteria is most important for all of them, going to registered for TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017. Candidates may check required age limit, age relaxation, education qualification and other important detail below.
Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment :-
Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and not to be more than 30 years as on 01.07.2017.
Age Relaxation For TNPSC Vacancy :-
There will be no maximum age limit for For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all castes and 30 years for remaining posts.
Education Qualification For TN Group 2A Jobs :-
TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification is different according to the posts. Lets check post wise education qualification for TN Assistant, Clerk, Steno-Typist (1953) Vacancies 2017.
- Personal Clerk in TNPSC or Secretariat and Steno-Typist TNLAS : Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:- both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English.
- Assistant in the Civil supplies and consumer protection, Industries and Commerce, Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Prison, Police, Registration, Backward Classes Welfare, Fisheries, Labour, Employment and Training, Highways, Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments, National Cadet Corps, Vigilance and Anti- Corruption, Forest, Survey and Land Records, Urban Land ceiling and Urban land Tax, Stationery and Printing, Divisions of Commercial Taxes, Assistant in Secretariat, (other than Law and Finance Department) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Tamil Nadu Text Book and Educational Services Corporation, Transport and School Education : Applicants, who are interested in these posts, should possess any Bachelor Degree from recognized University, can apply for TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017.
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department : Applicants, must possess Any Bachelor’s Degree issued by recognized university for TN Group 2A Vacancy 2017 – 2018.
- Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat) : Candidates must have B.L. Degree awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat : Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics, can fill TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
- Assistant and Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat : Candidates should obtained Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university to apply for TN Group 2A Vacancies.
Knowledge Of Tamil :
Applicants, who have interested in participate to Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018) (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services), should have knowledge of Tamil language.
Physical Fitness :
Candidates, who will getting selected
Application / Examination Fee For Group 2A TNPSC Vacancy :-
A. Registration Fee :
For One Time Registration : Rs. 150/-.
B. Examination Fee :
Candidates are required to pay application fee for Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018). Examination fees for TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 will be Rs. 100/-.
C. Concession of Application Fee :
Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all communities are not need to pay Registration or Examination Fee for Apply Online For TN Assistant, Clerk, Steno-Typist (1953) Vacancies 2017 – 2018.
TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Selection Details | Exam Scheme and Pattern For Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018 :
Procedure Of Selection :
Candidates selection will be made on the basis of TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Examination. Registered candidates will have to appear and write in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018). Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in competitive recruitment examination. If you want to appear in tnpsc recruitment test, you should note down scheme of examination for TN Group 2A Vacancy.
Examination Scheme & Pattern For TNPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will holding TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Test 2017 in objective type (single paper).
- Questions in the question paper will be from
A. General Studies (Degree Standard) : 75 Questions.
B. Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) : 25 Questions.
C. General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) : 100 Questions.
- TNPSC Recruitment Test Paper contains total 200 questions.
- Duration of the examination will 03 hours.
- Question paper will carried out total 300 marks.
- Participants, will have to carry out 90 marks to get qualify for next step.
Examination Centre :
Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018 will be conducting in 32 cities of 115 examination centers. TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 examination scheduled to held on 06th August 2017. Candidates can check exact detail of allotted examination center in TNPSC Group 2 A Admit Card 2017.
How To Apply Online For TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Exam 2017 | TNPSC Exams ?
All those, who fulfill the complete eligibility criteria for latest tnpsc jobs, can fill TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form. Before applying for TN Group 2A Vacancy, check the TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification 2017 once again and confirm. If you have all these, can proceed to online registration.
If you are going to fill the application form for Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II (2017-2018) (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services), then you will have to register yourself at TNSPSC Portal. One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for all the candidates to apply for any posts. Or if you already registered at tnpsc exams portal, then you can submit your application form via login in to your account. Account will be activating till 5 years.
Procedure Of Submission TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Application Form :-
- Job applicants, should fill tnpsc online application form through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s site : www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- CLick on One Time Registration button. [Don’t click this link, if you already registered].
- Now click Notifications and check NOTIFICATIONS – 2017.
- CLick to Apply Online button.
- Now select the post with code i.e. COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION–II (2017-2018) (NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II A SERVICES) and click to Apply & CLick here for payment link.
- Enter required information and save application form.
- Upload necessary documents in required format and submit your form.
- Now pay application fee for TN Group 2A Vacancy and print fee receipt.
- Candidates can take a print out of submitted for future use.
TNSPC Group 2A Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 Download From ?
Candidates, who will applying for TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017, can appear in Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018. Before appearing in recruitment test, participants are required to download TNSPC Group 2A Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017. The examination hall ticket for eligible candidates, will be made available on Tamil Nadu PSC portal. At the time of downloading tnpsc admit card / hall ticket, you have to use your OTR (One Time Registration) Number.
Tamil Nadu public service commission will not sent admit card / hall ticket by post or email, but it will intimate also by sms or mail. TNPSC Admit Card for Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018, can have download before 15 days of examination date. Remember, the commission will holding the TNPSC CCS 2017 on 06th August 2017 at various examination centers. Don’t forget your exam hall ticket, bring at examination hall.
TNPSC Group 2A 2017 Answer Key :
Job seekers, who will appearing in the Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018, can download or check released TNPSC Answer Key 2017 For Group 2A examination. Answer key will help to get an idea about your performance in examination. Download TNPSC Group 2A Answer Key 2017 to match right answer’s through answer sheet.
To download TNPSC Group 2A 2017 Answer Key, you have to visit TNPSC examination portal. Here, you can download it in pdf file and can save your mobile & desktop screen.
TNPSC Results For Tamilnadu Group 2A Examination :
After conducting the TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Exam, the commission will issuing a notice regarding exam result. Tamil Nadu PSC will publishing result for TN Assistant, Clerk, Steno-Typist (1953) Vacancies examination, within in two months of exam held. TNPSC Results can be download using OTR Number. Exam attended candidates can only check exam result.
Qualified candidates are required to appeared for documents verification. You can get more detail about complete steps of selection, conducted by Tnpsc on its official portal.
Current Events in Tamilnadu :
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 For Various Posts – Click here
TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 / Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Paper
- Tamilnadu (TN) TET 2017 Application Form – Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017
- Tamil Nadu (TN) TET Paper I Syllabus 2017 – Download here
- TNTET Paper II Syllabus 2017 – TN Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II Detail
Final Words : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification [NO: 10/2017]. Applied candidates can participate in Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018 (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services). Last date of submitting TNSPC Group 2A 2017 Application Form is 26.05.2017. Candidates can Apply Online For TN Assistant, Clerk, Steno-Typist 1953 Vacancies.