TNTET Paper II Syllabus 2017 – TN Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II Detail Available : : Candidates, who are going to write in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for Upper Primary Teacher post, download TNTET Paper II Syllabus 2017. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (tntrb) is gong to conduct TNTET Paper 2 Examination on 30th April 2017. Advised to all, check tntet 2017 paper syllabus details before starting exam preparation. Tamil Nadu Teacher Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus 2017 details available here. Also check eligibility criteria detail to appear in the Tamil Nadu TET Paper II. All the details are given below.
Update On 29.04.2017 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently announce 1953 vacancies through TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017 Notification. Eligible & interested candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination–II 2017-2018 (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services) before 26th May 2017. For more detail Click here or visit important links given below.
Eligibility Criteria For Tamil Nadu TET Paper II Exam | Download TNTET Paper II Syllabus 2017 For Preparation :
Candidates, should possess prescribed education qualification to appear in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for Paper II, check at below.
1. Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects (Regarding equivalent subjects, Government orders issued prior to the date of this notification alone will be considered) from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Tamilnadu TET Paper II.
2. Candidates, who are appearing in Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year are also permitted to appear for Tamil Nadu TET Paper II in Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidate’s should have successfully completed the course in the current Academic Year itself and should produce B.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification, otherwise they shall not be considered for current year Government recruitment process. However they may be issued with TET certificate after producing B.Ed Degree certificate.
Scheme Of Tamil Nadu TET Paper II 2017 – TNTET Paper II Syllabus 2017 Details Available :
Scheme of Tamil Nadu TET Paper II :-
1. Total Number of Questions : 150 Questions.
2. Duration of TN TET Paper II : 3 hours (180 minutes).
3. Total Number of Marks : 150 marks.
4. Tamilnadu TNTET Paper II will be in objective types, consists multiple choices questions.
5. Candidates have to mark the right choice of answers among the four options.
6. Each right answer will be awarded one mark. There will not be any negative marking.
7. Tamil Nadu TET Paper II Questions for all the subjects (except languages) will be both in Tamil and English.
8. TNTET Paper II Syllabus 2017 for the subjects covered.
9. TN Teacher Exam Patter & Exam Syllabus has published in Tamil Nadu Government Gazette and also available at Teachers Recruitment Board’s official site at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
10. Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II will be conducted on 30.04.2017.
Tamilnadu TNTET Paper II Exam Pattern 2017 :-
A. Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age Group 11– 14 years.
B. Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction. The Candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl. No. ii above. For recruitment process, candidate shall be considered for the vacancies in the concerned medium only.
C. Language II – ENGLISH will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
D. Mathematics and Science / Social Science will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
E. The questions in the test Paper II will be based on the topics of the prescribed Syllabus of the State for Classes VI – VIII but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be upto the Senior Secondary (Higher Secondary) Stage.
Important Links :