Download TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 – Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Paper : The Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to conduct TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Competitive Examination in month of May / June 2017. Candidates have a chance to fill tspsc staff nurse online application, if they are not registered yet. Last date of submitting tspsc recruitment application form is 06.05.2017. Now, registered candidates can download tspsc exam syllabus 2017 for staff nurse vacancy. You can also download telangana psc staff nurse old papers/ previous papers from here.
TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 is available for download. We recommend to all registered candidates, download tspsc written exam syllabus now and start your examination preparation. By following the details of gurukulam staff nurse syllabus pdf, you will getting detail following details :-
- What Are the Scheme of Of Examination ?
- What will be pattern of exam ?
- Important topics of examination subjects ?
- Minimum passing marks to getting select in tspsc staff nurse exam 2017 ?
- Also Download :- Telangana PSC Staff Nurse previous question paper.
Current Update (15.05.2017): The Stafrf Selection Commission published SSC CGL 2017 Notification. Candidates, who are waiting for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, can apply from 16.05.2017, but you can check the detail today. Click here to get more information.
Brief About TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 | TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Examination :
Name Of Organization : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
Name Of Examination : TSPSC Staff Nurse Written Exam 2017.
TSPSC Exam Notice : NOTIFICATION NO. 21/2017.
Exam Registration Dates : 20/04/2017 to 06/05/2017.
Details About : TSPSC telangana psc staff nurse syllabus 2017.
Exam Type : Online / Offline Mode.
Posting Department : Residential Educational Institutions Societies [REIS].
Job Location : Telangana State Only.
Summery Of TSPSC Recruitment 2017 For Staff Nurse Vacancy :-
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) starts tspsc staff nurse online applications on 20th April 2017 to recruit 533 staff nurse posts. Staff Nurse vacancies will filled under Telangana Social / Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes / Telangana Minorities and Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Online registrations for latest telangana staff jobs, is going to end on 06th May 2017. If you want to get this job, you have to download tspsc gurukulam staff nurse syllabus to check related information about examination.
Detail About TS Staff Nurse Examination 2017 :-
Department of Examination, TSPSC will conducting a competitive examination based on Objective Types. According to tspsc staff nurse notification 2017, examination will be held in May / June 2017. The Commission reserve rights to conduct, tspsc recruitment examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Written Examination Centers :-
Written Examination for telangana staff nurse recruitment 2017, will be conducting at Hyderabad or all erstwhile District Head Quarters. Candidates are required to attend the CBT/ Written Test on day of examination, otherwise, registration /candidature will be cancelled. On the day of exam, you should carry your downloaded exam hall ticket for tspsc staff nurse examination 2017. Now check the detail about TSPSC gurukulam staff nurse syllabus 2017 and download tspsc staff nurse previous papers.
Procedure Of Selection For Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 :-
Candidates selection procedure is mentioned by the commission in the tspsc staff nurse notification 2017. Candidates, selection is made on the basis of Competitive Recruitment Examination and Verification of Certificates.
Qualifying Marks :
The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
Exam Scheme For Post of Staff Nurse in Residential Educational Institution Societies :-
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. Of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2.30 Hrs.|
Download TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 / Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Paper :
Participants, who are seeking detail about gurukulam staff nurse syllabus and tspsc staff nurse previous papers, can check here. We have provided latest and updated exam syllabus for tspsc staff nurse examination, below. All to be advised, if you want to get success in telangana staff nurse recruitment 2017 exam, must follow TSPSC gurukulam staff nurse syllabus details carefully.
You have to read carefully telangana psc staff nurse syllabus 2017 and check important topics. Paper & Paper II syllabus is also available here. Both paper will carry out same marks. The commission will preparing the examination paper based on tspsc staff nurse syllabus 2017. So, you have to preparation with latest telangana psc staff nurse syllabus 2017, details are below.
Download TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 For Paper I :-
Syllabus Paper – I : General Studies and General Abilities
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
9. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
10. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
11. Basic English
Download Staff Nurse Paper II Syllabus 2017 :
Paper – II : Nursing
1. Anatomy and Physiology : Introduction to Anatomical Terms; Organization of body sells, tissues, tissues organs systems. Membranes and glands ;Skeletal System; Bones – Types, Structures, Functions; Axial Skeleton; Appendicular Skeleton; Joints – classification and Function; Muscular system; Cardio vascular system; Respiratory system; Digestive system; Excretory system; Nervous System, Reproductive System, Endocrine and Sense organs.
2. Microbiology : The control and destruction of Microorganisms; Principle and Method of Microbial control ; Sterilization; Disinfection physical, Natural, Gases, Chemicals and used and preparation of lotions; Control spared of infection; Biosafety and waste management.
3. Psychology : Psychology of human behavior: Dynamics of behavior, motivation and behavioral process.
4. Fundamentals of Nursing : Pharmacology; Administration of Drugs, Classification, Action, dosage of drugs, basic needs and care in special conditions: Case of patient with fever, unconscious patent, patent with fluid in balance, patent with :dyspnea, care of physically handicapped: therapeutic diet in sick patient.
5. First Aid in Emergency situations: Fire, Burns, Fractures accidents. Poisoning, drowning, insect bites, Foreign bodies, bandaging and splinting.
6. Community Health Nursing Process: Importance of the Community Health Nursing process; Community identification, planning and Community Health Nursing care services; Immunization; Purpose and principles of Home visiting:;Early detection and management (minor ailments); Environmental factors contributing to Health Water; Safe, uses of water, waste, housing, noise.
7. Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food: The Caloric, Balanced diet. Recommended daily allowances; Method of calculating normal food requirements; Low cost menu; Diseases caused by deficiency of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins.
8. Medical Surgical Nursing Assessment : Health Assessment; Physical Examination; General clinical investigations ; Pre and post operative management of the patient immediate and routine; Post operative complications; Nursing management of patient with – Respiratory, Gastro ,Intestinal , Genito, Urinary, Renal, Neurological, Connective tissues, Endocrinal AND Cardiovascular problems.; Role of a Nurse in emergency conditions.
9. Medical Surgical Nursing II- Nursing management of patient with disorder and diseases of – Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases ; Oncological Nursing Management : Chemo Therapy; Radiation and Radical Surgery; Emergency and disaster Nursing.
10. Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing: Definition, Etiology signs and symptoms, Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders; Psychiatric Nursing Management: Definition. Principles of Psychiatric Nursing. Therapeutic nurse patient relationship.
11. Pediatric Nursing (Child Health) :The Health child –Infant, toddles, pre schools. School age, adolescent :Behavioral disorders and Common Health problem during childhood their prevention, Medical and Nursing Management: Infancy ; Early childhood; Middle childhood and Later childhood.
12. Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Genitourinary system of male and female reproductive system; Menstrual Cycle; Nursing Management & Pregnant Women – Physiological changes in pregnancy, signs and symptoms and investigations of pregnancy; Disorders of Menstruation – Amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
13. Community Health Nursing II: Specialized Community Health Services and Nurses Role; School Health services; Geriatric Nursing; Demography, and family welfare; Vital Health statistics.
14. Professional trends and adjustments: Legislation in Nursing; Legal Hazards in Nursing; Health laws and regulations effective Nursing in India
15. Administration and ward Management: Elements and principles of Administration.
Looking For TSPSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers ?
Telangana PSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Paper in PDF :
Candidates can download here tspsc staff nurse previous papers in support of examination. Candidates may check or download Telangana PSC Staff Nurse previous question paper to understanding the patter of examination, type of paper, difficulty level of examination etc.. Previous examination paper helps us to find out a way of exam preparation. By following the old papers, you can set your timing to solve the paper.
Trick : If you find out hard questions in starting of paper, start to solve the questions from the end of paper.
How to Download TSPSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers / Telangana Gurukulam Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 ?
- To download telangana staff nurse exam syllabus, visit TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission site at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Go to notifications section.
- Download tspsc staff nurse notification 2017.
- Now check gurukulam staff nurse syllabus & scheme of examination.
- You can download tspsc syllabus in pdf file by pressing ctrl+p button and save it in pdf document.
- Download / Print out the telangana psc staff nurse syllabus 2017 and follow these details.
Download Tspsc staff nurse previous papers From Here :-
Final Words : Telangana State Public Service Commission has published TSPSC gurukulam staff nurse syllabus 2017 for written test. Telangana PSC will conducting tspsc recruitment exam for 533 staff nurse posts. Exam will be held in in May/ June 2017. Now, you can download telangana psc staff nurse syllabus 2017 for exam preparation.