UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Examination (Notice No.09/2017-CMS): Government jobs seekers, who are looking for government jobs 2017 and specially upsc jobs, can apply for Latest government jobs 2017-18 notification. Recently, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 Notification for 710 ADMO in Railways, AMO in IOFHS, Junior Scale posts in CHS, GDMO in NDMC, GDM Gr. II in EDMC, NDMC & SDMC. There are some vacancies are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates. Now, the PH applicants can participate in Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017. Applicants, who are willing appear in UPSC CMS 2017 Competitive Examination, fill UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Application Form. The candidates, who possess required eligibility criteria accordingly to UPSC CMS 2017 Advt., can appear in the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) holds various post examination every year, as per requirement of ministerial and departmental offices. This time, the Commission going to conduct a competitive recruitment examination for upsc cms 2017. UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 is scheduled on 13th August 2017. CMS Examination 2017 will be organizing on 41 cities of India. More detail for upsc government jobs / Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, Application Fee, Exam Scheme & Pattern, CMS Online Application Process & Other details are given below.
Brief About UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Notification: UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017:
|Examination name||UPSC CMS 2017|
|Full name of examination||UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017 – सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा-2017|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Detail About||UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Examination|
|UPSC Recruitment Notification||Examination Notice No.09/2017-CMS|
|Name of Post||ADMO, AMO, Junior Scale & GDMO|
|Posting Department||Railways, IOFHS, CHS, NDMC, EDMC, SDMC|
|Job Location||Central / All Over India|
|Official Website Of UPSC||www.upsc.gov.in|
Bifurcation Of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Posts: Division Of UPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2017:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO) in the Railways: 450 Post
2. Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services (IOFHS): 26 Post.
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services (CHS): 216 Post.
4. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC): 02 Post.
5. General Duty Medical Gr.-II (GDMG-II) in East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC), North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC): 16 Post.
The services/posts identified for PH Categories for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 is as under:-
- 14 Vacancies of ADMO in the Railways are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Locomotors Disability or Cerebral Palsy having functional classification BL, OL, OA.
- 01 Vacancy of AMO in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service (IOFHS) is reserved for PH Candidate having functional Classification OL.
- 04 Vacancies of CHS are reserved for Physically Handicapped (PH) category i.e. the orthopedically handicapped candidates having the disability in OL, OA, and BL.
- 01 Vacancy of GDMO in East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMO), North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) is reserved for Physically Handicapped (PH) category i.e. the orthopedically handicapped/Locomotors Disability/Cerebral Palsy candidates.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017: Important Dates:
|UPSC CMS 2017 Examination Notice No.09/2017-CMS|
|Publication Date of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Notification||26.04.2017|
|Starting Date for Submission UPSC CMS 2017 Online Application Form||26.04.2017|
|Last Date for Submission UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017 Application Form||19.05.2017|
|Dates of Depositing Application Fee For UPSC Recruitment (CMS) 2017||Offline Challan: 26.04.2017 to 18.05.2017
Online Payment: 26.04.2017 to 19.05.2017
|Date of Combined Medical Services Examination 2017||13th August 2017|
|Download Admit Card For UPSC CMS Examination 2017||Three Weeks before the Commencement of Examination|
|Date of publication UPSC CMS Answer Key 2017||After one week of examination|
|Declaration Of UPSC CMS Result 2017||Within two month of examination date|
The Union Public Service Commission placed Latest government jobs 2017-18 notification through UPSC cms recruitment 2017 (710 Vacancies). The Commission invites online applications for the same posts above mentioned. All are to be advised, Before applying for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017, please be sure that you are eligible or not for the post. UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE) is a central level examination, in which lacks of applicants participates, every year. Government jobs seekers, who are interested in Govt jobs in Railways, Indian Central Health Services Organizations and Municipal Corporations, can apply for the Latest central govt. Jobs vacancies in India, announced by UPSC.
Government Job Seekers: Competitive Entrance Exams in India – Get Detail
What is the eligibility criteria for USPC CMS Recruitment 2017? Match Your Eligibility for Combined Medical Services Examination 2017:
UPSC CMS 2017: Age Limit
The candidates, who want to fill upsc cms application form, age should not have more than 32 years as on 1st August 2017. The candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1985.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules & Regulations. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe will get maximum of five years, candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, will get maximum of three years.
UPSC CMS 2017: Education Qualification
Government jobs seekers, who have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination form a recognized university/ Institute, can get admission in UPSC CMS 2017 Examination. With a condition, who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017. Such candidates will be admitted to the combined medical services examination, if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application.
Join Indian Army: Indian Army Short Service Commission Course Detail
UPSC CMS 2017: Application Fee
Unreserved category applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/-, at the time of submission UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 online form. Candidates belonging to Female/SC/ST/PH candidates, not need to application fee for upsc cms examination.
How to Pay UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Application Fee?
All those candidates, who possess required age limit & education qualification for Combined Medical Services Examination 2017, can pay the application fee. The application fee will not refundable, so check your eligibility again before proceed. Participants may deposit the upsc cms recruitment application fee in any Branch of SBI (state bank of India) by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CMS Recruitment: Selection Process
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personality Test (PT) to filter eligible candidates. From the participants, who will be secured minimum passing marks in UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 / UPSC CMS 2017- Combined Medical Services Examination, will get admission to Personality Test.
After completion the UPSC CMS Computer Based Test and Personality Test, the Recruitment Authority will be measuring the Physical and Medical Standards for the successful candidates. Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2017.
Don’t Miss: Top 10 Recruitment Exams 2017 in India
Salary For UPSC ADMO, GDMO
1. ADMO Railways Salary & Pay Scale: Level 10 of Pay Matrix (Pre Revised PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
2. GDMO NDMC Salary & Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA).
3. GDMO Gr.II EDMC, NDMC, and SDMC Salary & Pay Scale: Salary at the minimum of the first cell of Rs. 56,100/- in the level 10 of the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC (corresponding to pre-revised scale in PB – 3 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 5400/-)plus NPA and other admissible allowances as per rules.
4. Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service Salary & Pay Scale: Level-10 (Rs. 56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/-) of the pay matrix and NPA.
UPSC CMS Application Mode:
Candidates are required to apply online for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 – Combined Medical Services Examination 2017. Candidates can find the link of apply online for upsc cms vacancy 2017 on the upsc official site. Official website of the Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in / www.upsconline.nic.in. Eligible & interested applicants may submit upsc cms application form up to 19th May 2017 till 6.00 P.M..
How To Apply For UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017?
Are your interested in UPSC Jobs? If yes, then you apply for upsc recruitment 2017. You can also apply for upsc cms recruitment 2017 if you have mbbs degree. The commission accepting only online application form for Combined Medical Services Examination. You can submit your application form in online mode before the last date. Remember, upsc recruitment applications without the prescribed application fee, shall be rejected. Application fee process we have already mentioned above. Read the details carefully.
If possess & fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed in UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification 2017, can apply. Candidates, who have don’t know how to apply online for upsc cms vacancy 2017? can check or follow below details carefully.
Guidelines To Submit Online Application For UPSC CMS Recruitment (710 Vacancy) 2017:
- Before proceeding to upsc online application form, you should collect your scanned documents as like photograph & signature.
- Each candidate must have a permanent mobile number and email address to submit upsc cms online form.
- Now, visit the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website.
- Go to recruitment section.
- Click to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017 Notification.
- Read the details carefully and proceed to apply online.
- You have to register yourself, then you have able to fill online application form.
- Complete your registration process and use registration details to log in.
- Now fill the remaining details in cms online form.
- Upload your scanned documents in the prescribed box via click to upload button.
- Before pressing the final submit button, you should ensure that all the details filled correctly.
- After, submit your form and print a hard copy of the application.
- Now pay the upsc cms recruitment application fee.
- You can use Offline or Online mode to depositing upsc cms (combined medical services) examination fee.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Scheme & Pattern 2017:
Combined Medical Services Examination for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 held on 13th August 2017. UPSC CMS 2017 Competitive Recruitment Examination will be conducting in computer based mode (CBT – Computer Based Test). UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 will have two objective papers. Both the papers will be in online mode. The Examination Authority will be conducting UPSC CMS Recruitment Test 2017 against Examination Notice No.09/2017-CMS. UPSC CMS Examination date will be 13.08.2017.
Download UPSC CMS Admit Card For Computer Based Test (CBT) 2017:
All those candidates, whose upsc application forms accepted by the commission, can download upsc cms recruitment admit card 2017. The eligible candidates shall be issued UPSC CMS Admit Card for Combined Medical Services Examination 2017. Participants may download written exam hall ticket from the commission site. UPSC Admit Card for Combined Medical Services Examination, available before three weeks of exam day. According to upsc recruitment notification, admit card for computer based test available from 24th July 2017.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017 – Download here
UPSC ADMO, AMO, Junior Scale, GDMO & GDMO Gr-II 2017 Online Application Form – Click here
UPSC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Everything, which you should want to know!
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India’s central recruitment agency, which organizes Civil Services Examination (CSE), Engineering Services Examination (ESE), Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS), Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS), National Defence Academy Examination (NDS), Naval Academy Examination (NA), Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA), Indian Forest Service Examination (IFS), Indian Economic Service Examination (IES), Indian Statistical Service examination (ISS), Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination (CG&G), and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Final Words: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 against Examination Notice No.09/2017-CMS. Candidates, who possess MBBS Degree, can apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017. UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form the last date is 19th May 2017. UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2017 will be for 710 ADMO in Railways, AMO in IOFHS, Junior Scale posts in CHS, GDMO in NDMC, GDM Gr. II in EDMC, NDMC & SDMC posts.